Eamon Ryan to save Limerick

We all live in the same world mate. Some of us like me just have jobs with more responsibilities than yours.

2 Likes

Carpool to a mart? Are they all going to bring livestock in the boot?

4 Likes

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Well youā€™d know

2 Likes

Heā€™s winding up a big one

1 Like

Iā€™m not having a go at you in any way at all. But can you explain these posts to me.

You seem to be saying that, even in instances where people have the opportunity to carpool, but choose not to, they shouldnā€™t be negatively impacted, for example through cost, for that choice?

Looking for the recycled paper Iā€™d say

Did I not just point that out myself? It doesnā€™t seem beyond the wit of man to sort out as an issue. It just seems odd to present it as such an impossibility.

Farir enough. I live in Dublin. I have a car. I think it would be insane to drive to work. I donā€™t think anyone absolutely needs to drive to work in Dublin.

Some great reading. The forums own little parish priest is taking some whipping here from his lofty pulpit.

11 Likes

It works all over europe and in ireland

Farmers are producing a brilliant product in grass fed milk, cheese & butter. Our dairy produce is world renowned.

We produce a by product in slurry which if properly utilised could produce an abundance of energy.

But no, that isnā€™t a consideration. Letā€™s import all our food.

5 Likes

The altar boys have gone quiet too

Carpooling is not the same as public transport.

Anyway - thatā€™s all I have to say.

This is a very important point. The Greens have an agenda but they do not single-handedly enact any policy.

FFG are as culpable for any woes farmers are experiencing.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t mention public transport?

having a low cost car hire service in a town for people who dont want to pay for a car they might use once a week is a good thing surely?

No, letā€™s all plant spuds and pick them with our hands. Our own modern deValera has made a decree to return to serfdom.

1 Like

Surely you have a link to a racist tweet you could post?

We import our food and export protein shakes