Eamon Ryan to save Limerick

Weird. I would have assumed urs wind energy exported through cables

Maybe they put the wind energy into crates and then load them onto ships to send to Africa.

1 Like

Could only mean biomass.

This is the conversion of solid fuel made from plant materials into electricity. Although fundamentally, biomass involves burning organic materials to produce electricity, this is not burning wood, and nowadays this is a much cleaner, more energy-efficient process. By converting agricultural, industrial and domestic waste into solid, liquid and gas fuel, biomass generates power at a much lower economical and environmental cost. nowadays this is a much cleaner, more energy-efficient process. By converting agricultural, industrial and domestic waste into solid, liquid and gas fuel, biomass generates power at a much lower economical and environmental cost., and nowadays this is a much cleaner, more energy-efficient process. By converting agricultural, industrial and domestic waste into solid, liquid and gas fuel, biomass generates power at a much lower economical and environmental cost.

1 Like

So shite basically is it? Loading up crates of shite in Foynes to send off to Africa?

cc @TreatyStones what’s the quality of shite like along the N69/Estuary?

Well if they could figure out a way to convert red shite to energy we’ll be laughing

1 Like

Aughinish has poisoned all the livestock so it’s contaminated shite. The kind I’d make after a feed of Beamish

1 Like

Boxshite

Maybe that’s what’s after happening…

Someone in the Department from Mayo said to Eamon Ryan “We’re going to have move that Bauxite out of Aughinish” and due to the accent at play we’re now re-opening a railway line and planning on carting boxes of shite from Foynes to the world. What a story…

It’s basically this company. Have a read of the full page.

https://www.cplfuels.ie/foynes-smokeless-fuel-plant

Biomass and biogas can easily produced here. A good grant scheme for farmers to set up collection could be another revenue stream for them with a positive impact to the environment. They have been on the wrong end of the environment discussion for too long.

Still no sign of Eamonn Ryan coming down here to clear the briars

4 Likes

Who’s that little fella?

That’s Seamie. Named after her-selves local hero.

That would make a lovely greenway.

1 Like

Environmentalists engaging in manual labour :smile:

2 Likes

You could have said working even !

1 Like

Feljin Jose on Twitter: “Well, there it is. €1 for a 90-minute fare to travel anywhere in Dublin city and surrounding areas. Over the course of my undergrad, this would have saved me €1600. https://t.co/NUVcKgGvM2” / Twitter

Roderic O’Gorman TD on Twitter: “From today, young people can enjoy 50% cheaper public transport fares! :oncoming_bus: I was delighted to work with young people on this Young Adult Card proposal, which will make public transport more affordable and attractive to young people.:bus: https://t.co/SOwxceho4x” / Twitter

If @iron_mike could learn how to post gifs, surely it’s not beyond @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy to learn how to put up twitter links

5 Likes

The hunter is now the hunted