Eir TV

I still have all my EIR, BT and Premier Sports.

My BT is gone

Give me a shout if you’re in Hadden Park to watch your beloved Shamrock Rovers this afternoon. Might head up with the young lad for the second half.

1 Like

I have Amazon Prime

It pays for itself

They don’t police the fact that Sky own a platform and also do content. They never have and they won’t now given that it’s gone that way in the US, after for years it not being allowed by the regulator.

1 Like

what are you doing out around there? - that’s an awful place to bring a child
apologies i couldnt make it as we had street leagues this morning , home for “the” lunch a bit of hoovering and then up to Pairc Tailteann where we say a really great game of football for 57 minutes anyway per Meath tradition

anyhow - i thought you’d have been in a pub fighting for Ireland now the SPL has started?

Tough luck mate. :+1:

1 Like

I folded here and bought the sports extra pack. I’m a weak cunt in fairness. Cut a couple of things out of the package that I don’t use like Kids tv so the net spend is much the same.

1 Like

Same here got BT Sport restored last night for a €10 extra for six months herself pays the bill so probably won’t even notice

3 Likes

Added the Sky Sports Extra package on Thursday. Still hasn’t appeared. On hold now for 40 minutes. Top class customer service.

Eye
Pee
Tee
Vee

1 Like

It looks like the majority of today’s Championship, League 1 and League 2 games will be available on the server today at 3pm :wave:

2 Likes

The stream for the Leeds game was perfect. I was wondering what that new menu was for

I think the majority of the 3pm streams are being sourced from New Zealand to try get around the ISP blocks.

Our guy looks after his customers :+1:

1 Like

Like Robbie savage’ s show on bt. Beats soccer am.

€6 a month to use an @eircom.net email :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

What? Is this a new thing they’re bringing in?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/eir-eircom-email-4991517-Feb2020/%3Famp=1

Eir to charge €5.99 a month for anyone with an eircom.net email to continue using service

The new monthly charge will come into effect from the end of March.

By god.

Who in the name of fuck outside your parents perhaps, is using an eir email account

3 Likes