Election Betting

Sorry he was yesterday when I looked.

Not on PP i dont think. I’ve looked everyday. Where did you see it?

Boylesports. Yesterday I think. Though now you’ve me doubting myself

1 Like

I’d have hit that in a flash

4 Likes

I blame former poster @Sidney for this.

1 Like

Wow - and there was me chatting to my buddy and No.1 Roderick at the train station this morning as I took PUBLIC TRANSPORT to work.

2 Likes

remember guys

• Dublin (4 seats)
    • Lynn Boylan should, barring a very substantial polling error or an even more severe last-second collapse in the Sinn Féin vote, be comfortably elected.
    • Barry Andrews and Regina Doherty are in strong positions. There is precedent from last time for both FF and FG underperforming their polls.
    • The last seat is unclear. Daly’s transfer strength enduring is key for her, but as above this is not a guarantee.
    • Cuffe and Ó Ríordán have a chance if one transfers very strongly to the other.
    • Niall Boylan has a real shot here, particularly if his performance is closer to the Ireland Thinks poll than the B&A one, and if he accumulates a large amount of right-wing and/or anti-establishment transfers.
    • I haven’t discussed Bríd Smith (PBP) much yet, but if she manages to get ahead of Daly and stay there, she could be in the running, though transfers may be a challenge.
    • If there’s a massive SD polling error like last time, Gibney enters the mix, but it’s a long shot this happens, and even if it does, it’s still a challenge for her to hold 4th place

No denial of the fact that you’ve money coming out of your ears I see… fair play to you.

Who wrote that?

me

1 Like

(1) Irish Election Projections (@irishelectproj) / X

I’m not the fella taking the summer off AND in the market for a new jammer

4 Likes

I sent an email earlier. And I’m working for a bit next monday afternoon.

Well done Bill Cullen

5 Likes

I’ll be voting Aodhán O’Riordáin #1 for the love of Dublin.

1 Like

I think I’ll vote number 1 Brendan Ogle and then Cuffe/O’Riordain/Gibney/Lynn Boylan/assorted other non-fascists after that.

My preference would be for Aodhán to retain his Dáil seat.

1 Like

Whats the story with the public transport? You must be going to Shanahans or somewhere this evening?

This is urban oireland mate clean yere own shit up first

1 Like