Election Betting

Billy Timmons and Stephen Matthews are going to oust Andrew Doyle & Stephen Donnelly in Wicklow. What do you think @RaymondCrotty ?

Billy Timmins has had his day. He left FG about 2013 and joined Renua. Failed to be elected wearing that jersey so left them and slunk back into FG who shamelessly took him back.
Billy is a bet docket at this stage.

I thought the same but word on the ground is that he will win his seat back.

Would go for 2ff, 1 sf, 1 fg (harris) and Cox (Independent) or Matthews (Green).

This lady is 2/7 now

5 Likes

You must have put a savage bet on her

Iā€™ve a feeling Healy will lose his seat in Tipperary. Check it outā€¦

Kelly?

This useless cunt

What about Jackie Cahill? He has to contend with Lowry in Thurles and his base isnā€™t that far from his colleague Imelda Goldsboro who will be a very good vote getter in her area and probably the whole Carrick council area (she topped that poll handily in the council elections). She also has the two Michael Smithā€™s going around canvassing with her.

He had a big social media presence with the last campaign with the Mahers and other thurles supporting him but I havenā€™t seen as much of that this time. Which FGer is likely to challenge more for a seat?

He has Mid & North Tipp to himself & Farrell is Ex Labour stock so that helps further.

I would love to see the gimp lose out, youā€™d get some odds on it.

It is time fur Tipp to go green

https://www.greenparty.ie/people/rob-odonnell/

Heā€™s not even from Tipp. Iā€™ll be long gone by the time thereā€™s a Green Party TD in Tipperary

Lowry and Mattie are 100% certs. Kelly should get in a bit more easily than his tight squeeze the last time out with the northern end of the county that was in with Offaly last time out back in.

Ahearne is running on his surname but by all accounts isnā€™t that likable. Iā€™d fancy Newman Julian to squeeze in ahead of him

Jackie Cahill will pick up enough transfers to get the FF seat.

Canā€™t see Healy getting in with so many candidates from around the Clonmel area. He doesnā€™t pick up too many votes outside of there.

The story of him touting himself as a special Brexit advisor to Coveney who was part of the negotiations when he was actually Coveneyā€™s driver makes me think heā€™s a bit of a godhelpus

Yeah, he reeks of desperation.

Heā€™ll pick up a shed load in Carrick too. He is one of the main reasons the hospital is still going in Clonmel and he has an army of scouts canvassing for him. He will get in alright.

Dunno, Browne as bad as he is will pick up the SF doler vote which Healy would normally be sure of.

Donā€™t all rural dolers vote for FF/FG as they are the ones who made Ireland into a welfare state?

God no.