Election Betting

Where were you able to do an accum? I assumed theyā€™d only accept singles.

Only single bets allowed

1 Like

5/1 now

SF are going to cannibalise his vote.

Most votes in interesting

I canā€™t have Pearse, he has a running mate to get in.

Sean Crowe fits the bill. 5-seater, no running mate, no strong vore-getter against him, good policitician and established in the area. He had a running mate last time and this could be one which SF regret. He does have Paul Murphy re-opposing but I think he easily has his measure and will take the left and protest votes

16s with pp and 12s with spoils

:eyes:

ROD out to 6/1 :upside_down_face:

Iā€™ve had a tenner on Jan @4/1. Far from a cert obviously but she got in last time when labour were wiped out. Labour always had a seat in limerick and Jan is well liked in the area.
Danger is Sinn Fein will take labours traditional vote, which they will and labour are gone to fuck, which they are, and thatā€™s why sheā€™s 4/1.
Willie will get in and so will the Shinner, However I think FGā€™s chap will struggle and Iā€™m not sure himself and Collins are as sure things as the bookies think.
If Jan can stay in the hunt long enough I think sheā€™ll be very transfer friendly. Especially from the shinner and even from Willie, Soc Dems and PBP will fall early, so itā€™s a question of if she can outlast Daly and mop up the anyone but FF/FG vote and then whether thatā€™s enough.

Iā€™ve also had a ā‚¬5 on FG/SF/Green/Labour government @100/1 for the laugh

1 Like

I wish ye the best of luck but I canā€™t see any of the three dislodged.

Id be shocked if Emmet was endorsing Collins there is war between them. Patrick o donovan seems an alright sort. I wouldnā€™t be a fan of that teskey chap going with Neville either.

My brother lives in this constituency and says Paul Murphy hasnā€™t been seen for aons, also says Sean Crowe is the best TD on the ground.
(My bro works in finance and would be a FG voter but calls the FG rep a ā€œuseless fat fuckā€)

1 Like

Between Emmet and Niall not Michael Iā€™d say.

Thereā€™s a lot of votes up for the grabs and I donā€™t see FG getting any extra on the last time. Between Oā€™Brien and Heffernan there is over 8,000 votes available. Oā€™Donoghue seems to have focused his campaign towards the Croom/Kilmallock side of the county where. The unknown is what the SF candidate will get. He doesnā€™t seem to have tried a leg but with the national swell in support he should probably hold the 3,000 or so votes that Browne got the last time.

Iā€™d be surprised if ROD doesnā€™t go very close although the bookies obviously know something.

Why is the sinn fein fella not bothered?

I dunno, he hardly has no posters up and no profile. Iā€™ve heard nothing from him until a few small bits this week.

Whereā€™s he from?? He called to us alright with our local former long kesh resident!

Out Bruff direction. It might just be me but Niall Collins is the only person Iā€™ve seen locally but he didnā€™t canvas our road.

Maria Byrne at 9/1 in Limerick is probably too much of a long shot ?

A fair price

How much would the bookies lay to lose on the shorties. Willie O Dea at 1/25 is a great price.

1 Like