Election Betting

That would necessitate him destroying democracy and removing presidential term limits. So 16/1 sounds about right :joy:

Himself and Biden will be in their 80s in 2024.

1 Like

If he loses this one and the economy stays shit who knows. No constitutional change required .

Has anyone ever won one lost one and then won again?

Grover Cleveland

Biden has leap frogged Trump for the first time to become favorite in the betting for next American president market - 2.16 v 2.18. Trump was as low as 1.77 a few months ago. I stand by Trump going off the rails and not getting re-elected.

1 Like

16k matched on Trump at 1.64. Thatā€™s the shortest price he went.

Crazy, and that would have been a a year or more out with the Democratic pick unknown and anything likely to happen in the meantime (and has).

Took Trump at evens a few months ago (with a price boost). I donā€™t think Biden is the man to catch him

Biden is a bad candidate but he will beat Trump alright. I still would not be surprised if Trump isnā€™t the candidate against Biden. He could throw his toys out of the pram yet or the grim reaper might get him.

Biden ainā€™t a spring chicken either. By the end of his term, he will be in his 80s (assuming he gets elected).

Iā€™d have to disagree and suggest Trump will win this again (likely a close electoral college win but losing the popular vote)

Biden is incredibly gaffe prone - look at his ā€œthey ainā€™t blackā€ comment from last week.

Plus heā€™s inextricably linked to Obama who, when you scrape beneath the surface and sound bites, didnā€™t achieve a whole lot during his Presidency. Deported more people than other US president in history.

Trump is guaranteed about 30/35% of the vote irrespective of what he says or does between now and November. Thatā€™s a great starting base.

Itā€™s like the old FF vote here, a fair amount of ordinary (mostly white) Americans wonā€™t be shouting it publicly but theyā€™ll still vote for him.

But Iā€™d imagine Biden is guaranteed a similar percentage (even if its just an anti trump vote) so thatā€™s not really an advantage to trump. Itā€™ll be entertaining anyway. Until trump wins

Hereā€™s hoping.

1 Like

How many tv debates? What if Biden has dementia or shits himself running a 10km.

1 Like

I still think it is Bidenā€™s to lose . Up to recently DT had success with the economy . The co vid has been poorly handled although the worst effects are in states he wasnā€™t going to win anyway . There has been huge job losses however since the start of the pandemic and wages /earning are falling with a falling stock market . These will be the rock on which the Donald will perish

It is all down to the usual handful of states.

Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

These are the targets. Riots by an underclass in Michigan might even be good for Trump

1 Like

Ohio always massive

Not in scrabble anyway. Arizona would be decent if you hit a double word title or something. Iā€™d love to see someone other than Biden running.

Levels you devils