Election Betting

Trump is toast. He’s gone forget about him.

This is the longest odds he has been since one election ago.

I wouldn’t be so sure . JB may well get a bigger winning margin of votes cast than HRC in 2016 but …

Catherine Martin is 5/2 to be leader of the greens on 1st January. Free money. Snoozy salad man has shot himself in the foot.

You could be right. Was she 11/2 recently mind you? But that was before he fell asleep so it’s entitled to shorten a mile.

Really? Wow. Missed that. I checked about 3 weeks ago and she was 9/4. I’d imagine it’ll shorten up.

I could be wrong, I thought I saw something lately that Eamon was 1/10 so 11/2 would be the flip side (or 5/1).

With the leadership vote next week he picked a bad time for a snooze.

1 Like

Yep. I think he was on dodgy ground anyway. We had a few high ranking sandalistas over to the house a fortnight ago who reckon theres a large part of the party who think he knows nothing about the struggles of modern Ireland.

3 Likes

He’s a nice well meaning guy. But he’s no leader

He was on the radio the other evening talking about face masks on public transport. He was very unimpressive. Just seems so watery.

Most greens are made up of water tbf.

Eamon Ryam reminds me of a parent you would meet looking after a Kilmacud Crokes u9 Go Games Hurling team. Posh, well meaning and decent, but not a fucking clue about the job he is meant to be doing.

19 Likes

That is quality :clap:

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::clap:

1 Like

@TheUlteriorMotive in other words.

6 Likes

Fair comment although I’m not posh and I’d be better dressed.

1 Like

Certainly posh, but fuck crokes