Election Predictions

I like that… An Cupán Tae

Hon the CupĂĄns

1 Like

Will Denise Mitchell take a seat in Dublin Bay North, Surely her lead is insurmountable?

The Tae Party

1 Like

Mickee as leader singing here’s my handle, here’s my spout.

What are the republican credentials of the two SF candidates in Sligo-Leitrim, pal? Any of them from Provo families?

He’d even have the Jewish lobby on side

They’re south leitrim nembo good stock from the little I know @anon67715551 would be the man here

1 Like

Kenny has no known Provo connections/affiliations.
McManus is possibly the son of veteran SF politician Sean McManus.

Range Rovers are horrible cars.

1 Like

Unless you’re an insecure cunt, then they are pure rapid.

that may well be the case

They are a sign of success. No surprise you’d havre a problem with that.

Do you need to show the world you are successful? Is that very important to you?:joy:

People who need to show the world that they are a success are failures.

2 Likes

Sick I never backed either

That’s the mentality that fucked this country in the first plac, insecure cunts like HBV trying to keep up with the Jones’ becuase he needed the world to see he was a success.

:grin:

No I don’t. My missus wants a RR but I don’t believe in that so she got a new Ford focus which fits her 8000 km pa perfectly.
If @mickee321 can afford a nice big motor then good luck to him. But there will always be rotten useless fuckers who hate to see people being successful. You are one of them. You wouldnt work to warm yourself tho and as a result you haven’t sn arse in your pants.

1 Like

Does Mickee have a big car? Do I resent him? What do you know of me? Fuck all, mate, that’s what… You’re just a spoofer on here, continually giving it big licks because you hate your life. But that’s OK, we would all rather you rant here than do harm to someone in real life. You should seriously think about counselling tho, pal… It will bring you more happiness in the long run than spitting out your boil on here.

2 Likes

yes you cunt, mickee has a big car he said so himself, and its murdering you that someone in your e circle is capable of personal success while a lazy lump like yourself is programmed to walk around with your hand out.

im easily in the top 5% normal and in control of their life people here.