Electric Picnic

Edith was always tonto to the lone ranger of both Cat and before that the delectable Donna Air

She had a tough childhood . Her auld fella was prone to shagging slags in haybarns all over Wicklow ,

Banging on about everyone must watch some music video abiut a mixed race couple which resonates with all of us and something about Trump. I tuned out

Edith, Cat or the lotto girl?

1 Like

Who’s this now? The girl from the Lotto or Cat or Edith?

1 Like

McDermott is an awful cunt.

1 Like

His meltdown after the US election was utterly priceless .

1 Like

The wan from wickla !!

Cat has hat a bad old time of it herself lately as the Gardai search for the body of her Irish cousin Trevor.

1 Like

Did they even show any of their set? Every year, RTEs coverage is abysmal. I don’t know why they bother.

1 Like

They probably will tomorrow night as all tonights acts seemed to be from last night…I switched over an hour ago…couldnt watch any more of it.

Complete shambles from RTE.

Salty Dog is where it’s at

sew it into the cunts

3 Likes

I threw a can at @glasagusban last night, smashed the cunts head in

1 Like

That was brilliant. It’s great the way the organisers allow tossers in on day passes and then fleece them again at the bars to subsidise the takings so that me and my friends can get get guest passes for free.

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

These cunts spent a weekend in a field in Laois , quaffing beer at €7 a pint , devouring Falafel burger or some shit like that costing €8 a pop and the fookers will complain rents are too high , wages are too lows , the rich should pay for everything .

3 Likes

And they’ll blame it all on Fine Gael :smile: