Electric Picnic

I only ever got the free tickets the once, the only time I’ve been to it in years and years. It was great fun. I’d happily pay for a ticket to go this summer.

Shur 3/4s of the attendees are from Laois. It’s become a local festival for local people.

1 Like

Isn’t that what I said in my post?

1 Like

Christ I can’t wait for it

The Electric Picnic Music festival has received €423,135 in funding under the Live Performance Support Scheme.

This money is to be used to help run Electric Picnic this year – one of 237 events being supported by State funding published today.

€25 million in funding is being provided to assist commercial venues, producers and promoters to plan live performances across the country over the summer months.

EP is only in the ha’penny place. The scarecrow festival in Durrow is where its at

What did I tell you back in February…

1 Like

The Steam Rally in Stradbally is the best of the lot.

3 Likes

Sadly cancelled for 2021

I don’t know. What did you tell us?

By God…

https://laois.ie/electric-picnic/

1 Like

went to it maybe 5 times in the past. never paid a penny to go to it. Years and years since I last went.

It’s on

1 Like

Laois Laois Laois

As ICU numbers begin to rocket? We’ll be locked down before this thing even starts… You just can’t trust the Irish to do the right thing… as you’ve seen on this forum, lads rushing off abroad or flocking to pubs ,—, but, but, but what rules did I break? … It’s pathetic, selfish and will have us all back in lockdown.

You’ll be back in lockdown by September according to renowned poster @Thomas_Brady.

Is it? I thought all of Laois County Council were against it going ahead.

Didn’t see that reported

It was mentioned in the thread over in Boards in the last week or so, not sure how true it is.

They’ll do fuck all