Electric Picnic

I try my best.

Its a great feeling when the whole parish comes out to see you play.

2 Likes

Whatever about lads in their 20s, if herself gives me a free weekend when I’m in my 30s or 40s I’d be off racing, or Dublin or even a soccer match in the UK enjoying my pints in comfort with a clean bed and shower.

Up the morning after for a proper rollover.

3 Likes

You sound like great craic.

1 Like

I’m pre engaged this weekend but if I was at nothing I may consider going. I’m young and fit so it’s prob something I can do but I didn’t really enjoy Longitude the time I was there.

Would much prefer the high stool for 2/3 days with a good collection of pals, especially when I’m in 30s/40s.

Racing is a good day out, I’d avoid Dublin like the plague unless it’s for a match. Most of the cities in the UK are brilliant craic for a piss up…

We’ve taken to Albuifera a couple of times now recently for proper weekend sessions, it’s cheaper than staying at home and doing it

1 Like

Crowds at club matches are up this year by the looks of it. I couldn’t get over the crowds at my match last weekend. I’d say your a savvy man in possession who chips in with the odd score. Possibly a wing-forward.

1 Like

Tagging along on the team holiday…

3 Likes

Life is for rolling with not railing against.

It all seems to be getting to you recently, bro

2 Likes

Rain….

Did someone on here gatecrash the Limerick team holiday? The Sandy Lane one I assume?

the limericks from here went to Boston for the World Hurling Championships and boxed the head off everyone…

a bit like the liverpools Wednesday

4 Likes

I’ll miss Eoghan McDermott broadcasting from it on tv amd showing absolute zero footage of live performances

is he still cancelled ?

I always presumed he was a sick minded deviant.

People like that generally are actually dangerous. Pretending to be this, that and the other in terms of signalling.

3 Likes

Yes… And No…

Id say live and let live but the same man is v judgemental

1 Like

No he got the pass… But lost the beautiful girlfriend

he won’t be as virtuous if he gets back on the waves so… hopefully the cough is softened

@Thomas_Brady dropped a few fellas alright but the rest of us wouldn’t bate a fly.

I’d say those days are well gone now

Omicron looked after him that way I’d presume in terms of his cough.

From what I remember he was an incredibly snide, pretend and extreme left wing “public servant”.