Electric Picnic

Had to go down there this morning on a mercy mission to bring back the niece, whose tent turned out to be less than 100% waterproof. The monsoon that descended during the night did for her. I can report as per @myboyblue that ground conditions in the red car park we’re surprisingly firm. In most places the ground wouldn’t take a toe. However around the edges where the water has gathered is already mulching up badly and it’s going to be some fun getting out tomorrow if you are car number 5000 coming through that gunge.

Well stewarded and well policed from what I could see. Nice to see youngsters drinking cans of Bulmers at 9 o clock in the morning. Brought back memories. All seemed in high spirits, even the niece.

23 Likes

Mary Black, I still would

1 Like

Pogueology - fuck the world

Snow Patrol were class tbf

I am definitely getting old. An awful headliner. Like some lad in his tight O’Neills track bottom and skin tight jersey and his Baby Martin doing some Ed Sheeran covers down the local. Sports Pop.

You seem like a sound auld uncle in fairness to do that for her. Not that I am surprised.

5 Likes

@Favour_ODowd

2 Likes

I’d say @Fagan_ODowd loved having an aul gawk at the shenanigans on the roads

1 Like

Got it in one.

A good auld jolly of a Sunday morning. But, still, fair play. You seem to be the go-to guy when they need a dig out.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02MqkbCKug9usksbq86efh4thnib3L2WWFPJJL65aEoeWQNZ49mi5v4Zb2b3bBmBd7l&id=100067892474295

Yer man Dara is probably freaking out now and deleting his social media profiles. If that was his real name…

1 Like

FIRST 10 ACTS FOR EP23 REVEALED

TICKETS ON SALE 10am FRIDAY 9th DECEMBER 2022

Billie Eilish – Lewis Capaldi – Fred again…

Niall Horan – Steve Lacy – IDLES – Jamie xx

Tom Odell – Rick Astley – Amyl & The Sniffers

Capaldi to headline Saturday night, and Billy Eilish will headline on Friday.

The last remaining tickets for next year’s Electric Picnic festival will go on sale at 10am on Friday 9th December. The first 10 acts have just been announced, with the remaining line-up to be revealed in the New Year. This year the festival returned to Stradbally and welcomed 70,000 music fans hungry to experience Ireland’s biggest music and arts festival. Picnickers enjoyed a redesigned site layout, brand new areas such as The Theatre, Fishtown and of course all the festival favourites like Mindfield, Salty Dog and Trailer Park. Tickets for Electric Picnic 2023 are priced at €281 for Weekend Camping, Sunday Day tickets are €106 and Early Entry Passes for Thursday night are priced at €39.05. All ticket prices include booking fee.

Awful

1 Like

You’d be fair sick if you’d bought a ticket alright.

1 Like

Tis no oxegen

1 Like

First 10 of how many? A hundred?

If they were playing the Prawn Festival in Howth I wouldn’t go down to see them.

3 Likes

You’d want your head examined to go to see those in stradbally covered in shite.

2 Likes

Billy Eilish played glastonbury. Her tunes with the exception of bad guy are very much not festival tunes.

1 Like