Electric Picnic

Malcom in the middle was a cracking tv show. I remember begging to be allowed leave the kitchen table on a Sunday evening when our grand parents would be over to watch it.

1 Like

Yeah thats correct completely forgotten about that episode. Great show.

It strangely never got much re runs from what I can see?

You had to have permission to leave a table?

We did when on Sundays when the grand parents were over.

I’d still give funky town a run out when I’m up early and there’s a big punting day ahead.

It’s all on Disney

Jeez, i thought that was only an American thing

It’s rude to get up from the table when people are still eating.

I read the reports on Burning Man and thought they were stuck in the middle of the desert.
The site is actually less than 5 miles from the motorway.

Lol

1 Like

The Leviathan tent will be jointed later on to see Paddy Quilligan on the guitar.

A far far better show than breaking bad

I went one year and spent a lot of time in the leviathan tent as one of the folk I was with is brother of one of the speakers, who is there every year. Twas mighty.

Malcolm in the middle was a great show and Cranston was brilliant in it.

1 Like

I fucking love ridiculous internet conspiracy theories. This perhaps takes the biscuit. Reminds me of the runour that Cheryl Cole has died of malaria while oxegen 2010 was on (she did have malaria at the time and was widely reported)

1 Like

It’s a lot more than five miles from a motorway, five miles from a main road and it’s pretty empty for a long time after that. I presume any water in that environment means vehicles just can’t move. The surface of the desert is dust as opposed to sand.

Hal was like a modern day Sisyphus - never catches a break, the bolder always seemed to roll back and crush him in each episode

5 Likes

Wolf e Tones an Sawdoctors put on some show tonight.

About 2-3 hours to Reno