Electric Picnic

Tremendous stuff here. The American police don’t tolerate time wasters.

Sort of. It’s many more hours than that to get there or leave with the volume of traffic on a narrow road.

Davys voice was incredible, Leo not bad too. As said here they’re gigging flat out this summer and were in the UK Saturday night, but they tore it up for the set last night. No fucking about, played the hits and enjoyed themselves doing it.

Starting off with Green and Red of Mayo is a flex.

Our kids have to ask permission to leave the table. Is it a Catholic thing that anything goes?

Our kids are meant to ask permission and clear their own plates. My daughter has this down to leaving one small bit of food and saying ‘sure dad’ll eat that.’

3 Likes

Same with ours, but I hand my finished plate for them to bring over to the sink

1 Like

Unreal. I’m gonna start that.

1 Like

Stewards back on their phones and digging into their breakfast rolls this morning if the traffic out of there is any indication

A very decent gesture to meet the family before it and all. Fair play.

It’s basic good manners.

It didnt go too well

Hon Dacey boy!

I saw saw Tom Selleck draw accross young Donny there one night on Blue Bloods when he hadn’t excused himself.

1 Like

That’s good raising :clap::clap:

https://twitter.com/Limerick_Leader/status/1775904682466304350?t=nDSeF32e-wnda8UxJflvOA&s=19

Yeah, no announcements at all so far and the speculation I’ve seen on boards.ie isn’t getting anyone excited.

The lineup hasn’t been anything to be excited about in a good while. It was particularly shit looking last year if I recall correctly.

Last year was bad, I was only interested in a handful of acts but thankfully the weather was great so plenty of pints sitting in the sun.

Promoters appear to want the big acts stand alone in croke park marley park etc and charge 150 a pop rather tham 400 at a festival

Long live the Steam Rally!