Electric Picnic

@Kyle remembers seeing it on the telly aged 5 or 6.

I’ve no idea whether you’re shitting me there or not. ITV was the commercial arm of a load of lads fishing in the same pool though.

Thames Television was part of ITV alright. Yeah that episode was never broadcast - it was a private party thing and I think became popular in the early days of email in late 90s

1 Like

Yeah right it just shows how backward we are in Ireland that this was their kids tv in England. Imagine RTE allowing that to be broadcast cardinal McQuaid would have had a heart attack. :joy: #rteisthevirus

I might have been hopping my twangler off a few lads there

@Kyle backtracking for his e-life here

3 Likes

Jaysus… It’s a well known clip made for adults… It did the rounds on the interweb many moons ago :person_shrugging:t2:

Rainbow would never be broadcast today because the pro-paedophile far right would furiously brand it as pro-paedophilia because it’s called Rainbow.

Announcement due soon for all those on tenterhooks. Not as out of keeping with previous years announcements as some would make out

First line-up announcement

• 2023 – December 5
  • 2022 – March 9
  • 2020 – March 11
  • 2019 – March 13
  • 2018 – March 15
  • 2017 – March 23
  • 2016 – March 2
  • 2015 – March 4

I see they e had to come out and confirm the festival is still going ahead. They’ve had one tweet since last September when they announced all tickets had been sold. It’s very odd that they’re so quiet and haven’t announced any acts get.

Plus, who is the big act they moved the festival to suit their schedule?

Is the place not full of refugees in tents - they’ll have some job moving them?

2 Likes

1000 apparently

Lana del Rey apparently.

1 Like

Negotiations with The 2 Johnnies have broken down

2 Likes

Following on from a recent fake celeb spot of Peter o mahony

Cc @Locke

2 Likes

Jaysus, you’re in flying form tonight.

First off, Peter isn’t a celeb.
Secondly, Peter isn’t a celeb.

Never more than 100. A gigantic waste of government money, yet again. Marquees to come down in June.

100 tents?

Refugees at any given time.

Line up to be announced this Friday