Elon Musk

I canā€™t find anybody with remotely as slappable a face to make a lookalike for Musk.

He has the face of a arrogant but dumb wife-beating villain in Dynasty.

Like a parody of Hugh Grant

Not really, Hugh Grantā€™s alright. Musk is like a mixture of a parody JR Ewing and Artie Ziff from the Simpsons.

You can imagine him slapping Pam Ewing in the face at a formal dinner of extremely rich vineyard and oil company owners and then slapping a child servant and then wiping his mouth which is full of lobster with a napkin before choking on the food heā€™s chewing because his dickie bow is tied too tight.

https://x.com/endwokeness/status/1729992193463521685?s=46&t=X89jlh-v-BgDWukr_Y4DnA

https://twitter.com/endwokeness/status/1729992193463521685?s=12&t=X89jlh-v-BgDWukr_Y4DnA

:rofl:

1 Like

People forget that Musk takes ketamine, the horse tranquiliser everyday.

As a former sporadic user of the drug over a decade ago, I would suggest that anyone who took anything I said during periods under itā€™s influence, were idiots of the most worrisome grade.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Musk will feel intimidated when he reads this post of someone who still lives at home with his mother.

Maybe you should focus on improving your own lot in life rather than criticising the richest man on the planet :joy:

Fair play if you could talk in a k hole

2 Likes

Paul Gogarty energy

1 Like

Finally got around to listening to his latest appearance on Rogan. I enjoyed when he stated that manufacturing is the most difficult part of everything he does, pity he didnt dive into it for 3 hours, i would have love that

Manufacturing an alternate reality can be difficult, thatā€™s probably why he takes ketamine.

Ive no interest in your nonessential opinions based on what your told by the leaders of your cultural team. The man is owner of companies making solar panels, batteries, electric supercars, rocket ships and tunnelling equipment. Every physical item you buy thats mass produced requires countless man hours to get the process right so you can buy it at an affordable price. He knows the challenge and i would like to hear how he approaches it across different processes

2 Likes

I form my own opinions based on facts, context - reality, in other words, mate - heā€™s a total charlatan.

The world would be infinitely better if more people did ketamime and/or MDMA.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Says the man on the dole

The world would certainly be better off if Elon Musk didnā€™t exist.

In fact if there were to be just one single change in humanity that would be guaranteed to make the world a better place, it would be if Elon Musk didnā€™t exist.

You all know Iā€™m correct about this, which annoys you immensely.

Free speech!

https://twitter.com/KCsixtyseven/status/1730000302684712996

I think you think people are annoyed by you making statements like that, when in reality they feel sorry and embarrassed for you. Youā€™re taking this all way too serious. Musk isnā€™t the worst of the bunch by a long way.

3 Likes

I feel sorry and embarrassed for you that you see fit to comment while being ignorant about the very stupid yet very serious topic youā€™re commenting on.

If thereā€™s one thing Elon Musk has achieved, itā€™s to get those who like to baselessly accuse other people of being paedophiles to voluntarily out themselves. Theyā€™re called his followers.

Youā€™ve taken the adage ā€œthe Internet is a serious businessā€ seriously. Itā€™s not that deep, Twitter is a shithole. If you canā€™t stand the heat of it, get out of the kitchen. Same with any other website. Youā€™d never cope if you spent an hour on the dark web and see some of the shite that goes on there.

Believe me mate Iā€™m well able to navigate the internet. Iā€™m merely pointing out reality. Unfortunately the internet is a very serious business for the world and the world demonstrably ainā€™t able for it as it is and that is the situation Elon Musk and his cretinous followers are pouring vast amounts of petrol on by the day.