Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

It’s very important for some of them that the bossman approves of them :smile:

No, he is a drug addled imbecile.

1 Like

did you ever notice they wait untill there is a few of them in it before they try to start on someone, pure cowardly scum :smile:

3 Likes

he’s short term memory is fucked, that’s what ended him here

1 Like

Im an addition to no clique and never want to be. I just call it like it is pal, if im brought into a conversation i have no part in im gonna bite back. You really are the stereotypical dub who has never lived outside of d4 id wager and thinks the world revolves around dublin.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind but I haven’t a clue who half of them are, Marty hislop, Massey for eg. I never noticed them before and now they are stuck like flies around shit to the rodent and @Mac for some reason and liking all the bossmans posts.

:smile_cat:

You wouldn’t be too far wrong about that Hislop moron there, the archtypal dub/oirisher barstooler, sitting there giving out about the UK whilst wearing a premiership jersey, you literally couldn’t make it up at this stage

mac loving it of course :joy: pandering to his self absorption

@Mac gets narky unless you tag him occasionally. He is needy like that but that’s narcissism for you.

1 Like

:smile_cat:

I’d say that’s more a realisation. You come across as the sort of bloke that would drink alone.

In fairness any lad who takes a year out, goes to Canada and spends his New Years Eve away banging on a keyboard internet fighting with some lad slugging Tuborg and laughing at the carry on definitely isn’t worried about doing his own thing.

3 Likes

It was actually Molson Canadian I was drinking that night.

Dunnes had a 24 cans for €24 offer for Christmas.

What an irony. I was in Galway drinking Canadian beer and he was in Canada drinking…eh, God knows what he was drinking actually.

2 Likes

Nearly but this time we’ll have Moron and Shite, AKA the Irish Hermit doing his own thing swinging wildly at everyone.

I’d say he’s known as Liam Malone in Canada… Hey Bartender, who’s the angry lad in Corner?

and barman whos the loudmouth with a few cans who filled the togs when it was put up to him? thats the lads who fought the brits on the streets of derry…oh no sorry he ran away crying, not able for the rough stuff

What is this gibberish?

as for this point, I never drink alone, you admit on here before that you do drink alone, watching boxing, when allowed by your wife, your retorts are entirely non sensical.

Denial is the sign of being a singleton dipso. You definetly drink alone

Sad

So you were either sober for nearly 12 hours on New Year’s Eve arguing with @Sidney or you were pissed and in company.

I don’t know which of those is worse…

2 Likes

@maroonandwhite = Davy Glennon without the hurling ability or social skills

1 Like