Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

:joy: @sidney knows as much about US politics as he does about predicting the EPL. @Julio_Geordio is a sly one alright, but had to resort to blatant data mining to create a narrative that only his fellow lunatics could buy into. “When the facts change, I change my opinion, what do you do”? Contrast with @sidney who predicts that Liverpool will win the EPL every season (and Leicester finish last:joy:). Come August he will be at it again. The definition of lunacy and all that.

I stick by my latest predictions: S&P 500 at 1650 before the end of the summer, and Trump to destroy Hillary in the debates, and win the White House. Neither of which I desire but now think they will come to pass. Ignore them at your peril

I love when you say I know nothing about US politics, I clearly touch a raw nerve with you.

Look at you getting all vocal! Did your munter wife let you drink mid week or has she left you in your pathetic yellow pack semi detached shithole that you had pictures up of a few weeks back, as if anyone gives a fuck about.

You probably have the poor child poisoned with lies of resisting the brits, in reality its a pity your relations didn’t have the same access to a few cans and boxing, its the only times you show any balls, maybe then they wouldn’t have been running like pussies from derry when the proddy neighbors lowered the blade.

Cringeful

4 Likes

At least your wife will never leave you, great peace of mind in those purchases i gather

2 Likes

Christ

I’d say your nerves are raw tonight

4 Likes

The two blowhards are on here backing each other up now, but they both love dropping into threads how they were playing soccer with @Rocko or were out for pints with him. so while rocko can threaten two other gobshites with bannings these fools are safe forever to spout shite. Shinner bot mentality for all to see.

They are, pal, but not from my jousts with you.

I’m generally able to compartmentalise my thoughts.

I love Liverpool Football Club and it hurts me when we lose a big game. At least I have the consolation of knowing that with no European football next season, we’ll walk the league.

1 Like

WTF ???

Jesus mate thats a bit OTT.

:joy::joy::joy:

Nice bit of cut to this post, dripping with venom.

2 Likes

You’d have to admire @maroonandwhite . Will take on anyone and never pulls the punches. Great poster.

2 Likes

Jeez

Yep, despite ‘rockos gang’ :smile: rounding on him and sneering at him. He has backbone that kid.

Looks like HIV is grooming that gobshite now. The other idiot didn’t last long.

The chump that thinks Lucan is a hidden gem

3 Likes

:grin: what have you done with the @feck_it character? Have you told him to lie low?

christ, some of them are so far up his hole they are breathing for him :sweat_smile: have they any self respect or any bit of moral fibre?

1 Like