Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

Flesh the bating out there mate. Those cunts can only bate eggs

I was in intense meetings all day doing a very important hand over of a job im leaving. I could only pop in for a minute to respond to your lies.

I’m grand pal, sound. in top form actually life is good. You heading to the game Sunday? Id be weary of cork here will ye do it?

20 degrees already here this morning, pal. I’ll be stuck to the pool for the day…tho there’s talks here of going to the market for a browse first.

5 Likes

5 Likes

The olives are deadly

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

That’s very good.

The funny thing is that could pass as a mouse as well after a bit of sun.

Desperate efforts here to lower the blade on the ELC’s. They will always have one advantage though: at least they pay for their pussy.

The ELC are gone for good now. Just one member left now in @HBV and he has enough on his plate with the disciplinary issue he’s facing with the mods.
Another victory for @ChocolateMice and his gang. Not a crowd to crossed.

The ELC have taken control of the celeb spotting thread, @cat_burglar is in hiding on the Costa with the kinihan pups. You are an irrelevant imbecile.

We are at our peak, but Mondays are busy in the private business sector.

1 Like

Eye @carryharry
You want me to send on the other one with your like. Dont be such a gowl pal, theres still time for you, matey

Go to bed you dozy prick.

2 Likes

:grin:

"prick’ youve some neck. Why are you backing up a lad that smokes ganje the whole time yet pick TRY to pick on me who does it the odd time. Havent had a spliff in a few weeks btw. You seem like an awful mixed up lad. Are you ok bud?

That’s a lovely cat.

Why are you throwing that out but swing against him at will. Cause you are a dirty little rat?

Fuck off with yourself.

Who the fuck are you to comment on why someone posts something on a anonymous internet forum.

You just don’t get it fella.

You couldnt make it up. Have your own thoughts , mate ‘dont take it literally now princess’ and stop flip flopping like a rodent

1 Like