Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

ah this is brilliant stuff

I drink alone all the time. Stop making it out to be sad and weird, ye cunts.

9 Likes

Agreed, I’d be worried about all the fellas who don’t feel confident enough to have a drink alone

4 Likes

I fully agree with that statement

Jesus mate, I’m beginning to believe that you have no human contact whatsoever, maybe it’s not sad to drink alone (it is a little) but having to eat alone three times a day, knowing females only as pen pals or brassers who can’t even speak English must get very lonely. Not to mind your cramped living conditions.
We probably shouldn’t be so hard on ya, this is the closest you get to developing relationships, be kind to yourself bro :open_mouth:

Yet you wouldn’t come out drinking with me the other night and I standing outside your house

3 Likes

But shur then I wouldn’t be drinking my own, pal.

Drinking on your own is acceptable, but it’s not a fuckin badge of honour.

2 Likes

doing personal on your own is the way forward

2 Likes

do you need your girlfriend to hold your hand or what? :joy:

Look, I just didn’t want to go walking up and down my street looking for a short arse talking photos of signposts to go drinking with.

1 Like

Wasn’t it John b Keane that said “drinking on ones own is unadvisable pursuit.”

Uh oh. Killy Beane will be getting a google alert.

Lidl are doing a new line of canned lager called “Badge of Honour”, retailing at €1 each.

I might cycle up to my nearest Lidl outlet before 9pm to buy some and consume on my own.

We now have full control of the celeb spotting thread.
We have destroyed the catburglars head of intelligence @feck_it and it looks like we may have run him off the board completely.
And @catburglar himself aka @rodent is in hiding on the Costa.

All this achieved in just 24 hours.

2 Likes

There’s only going to be one winner here mate

1 Like

I’d have a lot more respect for feck it if he just took his mugging on the chin.

there isn’t a man amongst them, thieves, wife beaters and racists

Sure I am creepy. Haven’t indulged in chemicals in a while. Your bum chum @Tassotti is always at it though kiddo,. Stick that in your pipe and ram it up your hole

1 Like

I’m delighted you’re back kid. Do you remember what happened yesterday?