Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

Better. :ok_hand:

Nice edit.

Have you taken something tonight kid, you fucking incoherent mess of a human being?

1 Like

I dont take drugs anymore pal. Not in a long while.christmas i took some snort ok. Your best mate does though, a good bit lately, not that i give a monkeys. Is there something wrong with that, being on something? Harry seems to undersyand what im saying anyway so you are just talking shit and being the prick. Get over yourself pal

1 Like

Ta bud. I left my specs in work…

Sounds like he has gender dystopia. He’s a fucking mess of a human being

He’s all over the place. Whatever it is that he is taking obviously doesn’t agree with him. That’s leaving aside him being a pigheaded ignoramus. There are other recreational narcotic users round here that seem to have no problem being concise and speaking with clarity. Yourself and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy as two examples.

1 Like

:pint: :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

10:57 pm, mate. It should be tee-ing off around then.

1 Like

Let’s enjoy the last of the peace so mate.

They’re finished pal. Imagine getting banned from a forum for being a boring cunt and then showing your face again as soon as you were let back on.

2 Likes

It didn’t do @Brimmer_Bradley any harm

2 Likes

This is true, but @Brimmer_Bradley wasn’t banned for being a boring cunt.

To be fair to @Brimmer_Bradley, he was having a cat nap in the union room while the ban was being developed, imposed, and repealed. The whole thing passed him by without much hullabaloo. :clap:

The man is a serious multi-tasker.

Guys please don’t associate me with the 3 apes.
You all know I’m 10 rungs above them on the TFK ladder. We all are. Those 3 apes are bottom feeders. We’re sharks.

3 Likes

Whose the third ape again?

The nosmark.

Has the world ended?

The ELCs will never recover.

1 Like