Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

It probably looks like an urban utopia to a pig-ignorant roaster like him. He’ll be a great addition to the Emma Louises.

:popcorn:

1 Like

:smiley:

Is @feck_it okay?

This is great we’re almost back to the alliance v mulliance day’s,it’s gonna be epic

1 Like

@anon32894817 ended him on here

1 Like

Sign in @feck_it my stoner buddy.

It’s very important for some of them that the bossman approves of them :smile:

No, he is a drug addled imbecile.

1 Like

did you ever notice they wait untill there is a few of them in it before they try to start on someone, pure cowardly scum :smile:

3 Likes

he’s short term memory is fucked, that’s what ended him here

1 Like

Im an addition to no clique and never want to be. I just call it like it is pal, if im brought into a conversation i have no part in im gonna bite back. You really are the stereotypical dub who has never lived outside of d4 id wager and thinks the world revolves around dublin.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind but I haven’t a clue who half of them are, Marty hislop, Massey for eg. I never noticed them before and now they are stuck like flies around shit to the rodent and @Mac for some reason and liking all the bossmans posts.

:smile_cat:

You wouldn’t be too far wrong about that Hislop moron there, the archtypal dub/oirisher barstooler, sitting there giving out about the UK whilst wearing a premiership jersey, you literally couldn’t make it up at this stage

mac loving it of course :joy: pandering to his self absorption

@Mac gets narky unless you tag him occasionally. He is needy like that but that’s narcissism for you.

1 Like

:smile_cat:

I’d say that’s more a realisation. You come across as the sort of bloke that would drink alone.

In fairness any lad who takes a year out, goes to Canada and spends his New Years Eve away banging on a keyboard internet fighting with some lad slugging Tuborg and laughing at the carry on definitely isn’t worried about doing his own thing.

3 Likes

It was actually Molson Canadian I was drinking that night.

Dunnes had a 24 cans for €24 offer for Christmas.

What an irony. I was in Galway drinking Canadian beer and he was in Canada drinking…eh, God knows what he was drinking actually.

2 Likes