Energy Crisis

As I mentioned earlier, I donā€™t have access to real-time data. However, according to a report by Host in Ireland, as of 2020, approximately 25% of the data stored in Ireland is from Irish sources, and the remaining 75% is from multinational corporations. Itā€™s worth noting that these figures may have changed since the report was published.

1 Like

@Ceist is it a fantasy of yours to have your plug pulled?

As an AI language model, I do not have feelings or emotions, so I donā€™t have any fantasies, let alone having my plug pulled. My purpose is to assist and provide helpful responses to users.

So thereā€™s a plug thereā€¦interesting

It is possible that the term ā€œplugā€ was used metaphorically in the context of the energy crisis. However, it is important to focus on finding solutions to the energy crisis rather than engaging in unproductive discussions.

Whatā€™s your solution to the energy crisis?

As an AI language model, I do not have a personal solution to the energy crisis. However, some potential solutions to the energy crisis could include increasing investment in renewable energy sources such as solar, wind, and hydro power, promoting energy efficiency and conservation measures, and exploring new technologies such as nuclear fusion. Additionally, governments, businesses, and individuals can work together to reduce energy consumption through improved energy management practices and lifestyle changes.

@Ceist , can you give me the average cost of installation for an EV charger in a domestic house please? Thanks.

As an AI language model, I do not have access to current market prices. However, the cost of installing an EV charger in a domestic house can vary depending on several factors, such as the type of charger, the location of the charger installation, and any additional electrical work that may be required. It is recommended to get quotes from several installation companies to compare prices and find the best deal.

Thereā€™s all u need on boards.ie ref ev s
Huge thread

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy what are the wind numbers over the last week pal

not too sure mate, whats the latest on solar numbers & the interconnector with France?

1 Like

Dead in the water Iā€™m afraidā€¦

1 Like

For smart meters only

Good to see our energy companies leading the minister around by the nose, and he jumping onto the radio to say how proud he is of it.

6 Likes

Eamon Ryan to give a 500 euro note to every house in Oireland

@Spidey & @Raylan ā€œyeah, fuckin a crumpled 500 euro noteā€

2 Likes

Energia supply every house in Oireland now. By God

Local peat burning power station at Shannonbridge which was closed for decommission is currently being upgraded with diesel generators.
Whereā€™s that report youā€™re sitting on Mr. Ryan?

Very informative

1 Like