Epsteins 'suicide'

Honestly peoples. Just liaten to parts 1, 2 and 3. Weā€™re never really going to have a clue, but Itā€™s easy to get a sense of whatā€™s going on. The truth probably lies somewhere between pizza gate and ā€˜itā€™s all trumpā€™s faultā€™ā€¦leaning bit more towards pizza gate, right enough.
CIA, M15, kincora, the finders, the podestas, republicans, democrats, epstein alefantis etc. Just be glad youā€™re miles, cultures and pay grades away from any of these sick fuckers

3 Likes

Cooper drank the kool aid a long time ago

You obviously havenā€™t listened to a second of it. Its a great piece of work, and it doest spend a second telling you what to think. Cooper has an excellent, inpartial and well researched body of work nehind him. No wonder hes controversial.
Out of the several hours what was it that you objected to, or can say was erroneousā€¦Iā€™m guessing absolutely nothing?

I introduced you to Cooper pal. No need to be getting all hot under the collar, a simple thank would suffice.
He lost the sense of balance that worked so well for him one time, pity but its a familiar theme with smartest guy in the room types nowadays

1 Like

Really? Fear and loathing, serving man etc?

Really
If only Iā€™d known then what I know now

A fucking imbecile who is a pound shop version of Skip Baylis, Rodgers is a dickhead too mind.

Clinton liked them young apparently

Nothing worse than a modern day individual who gets his ā€˜factsā€™ and opinions from podcasts.

2 Likes

I never had you down to be a tinfoil hat merchant

2 Likes

Youā€™ve a lot to answer for ol friend. You sent poor Ambrose and mouse down the same path there I see on that. Dangerous place is the INTERNET when youā€™ve as strong an E-rep as yours. Very dangerous.

I was merely endorsing your bumping of my earlier endorsementā€¦for the good of the forum. I felt you deserved a lot of creditā€¦still do

Weā€™re not allowed to listen to other people now. Seems sensibleā€¦

1 Like

Allowed? of course! The choice of people the madmen on this forum listen to is head scratching. Most donā€™t ā€˜getā€™ that podcasts are almost always someoneā€™s opinions, theories, assumptions and presumptions as opposed to facts. Thereā€™s little to no consequences for the hosts for spewing inaccurate brain candy floss for the easily led. If Iā€™m in the vicinity of someone who begins a conversation with, ā€˜I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast the other dayā€™ā€¦I will make absolutely sure that I never step within a ten meter radius of that individual if I can until the last breath leaves me.

13 Likes

Thanks. I had no idea- i just assumed everything on podcasts was 100% true?
Where should i look, for ā€˜the factsā€™?

he does his own research

2 Likes

Just want to state for the record that I am NOT on the Epstein list.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s probably the best place to begin a rebuild and stay off Twitter if your mind currently struggles to accurately disseminate information online.

I juat asked where you got your ā€œfactsā€ from

Thatā€™s genuinely the attitude of someone with a smooth brain.

Are you only able to process spoon fed information? Precious little in the world is black and white.

2 Likes