Epsteins 'suicide'

Another night arguing back and forth for the two lads. Maybe tonight will be the night ye finally come to an agreement

4 Likes

Just accept you are wrong mate and we can all move on.

You believe a woman who claimed a fellow teenager raped her by grabbing her sweater forty years ago. She told nobody at the time and the girl she claimed was there said she made the story up.

You are calling a woman who had four witnesses hear her claim of rape and see her bruised face immediately after the event a liar.

You are a laughing stock and a rape apologist.

I’m entirely serious when I say you’re completely and utterly nuts

You lost the argument, yet again, move on

You called me an ISIS supporter earlier, now you’re calling me a rape apologist

This from somebody who literally called Saudi Arabia a benevolent regime, supports the wiping of Palestine off the map, supports nuclear weapons and has a toxic attitude towards women including the serial dismissal of women who claim they were sexually assaulted or raped

People pay good money for this kind of discourse. We get it on here for free

1 Like

You are a rape apologist. I have never met another person who refuses to call Bill Clinton a sexual predator. Even your friends at Vox accept Juanita Brioaddrick is telling the truth. It’s remarkable that this is the hill you have decided to die on, defending a rapist.

The rest of your post is just your normal deflection and lies.

Here’s another Vox article, exposing the lunacy of the argument “all sexual assault victims should be believed, except for Juanita Broaddrick who is a liar”. Hopefully it will help you see the error of your ways.

I hate to do this but

I know you are but what am I?

It’s literally the only response your posts deserve

I can go on in this vein if you want

In your view no sexual assault victims should be believed except those who allege sexual assault by Democrats

That’s literally your view and that has been borne out many times

I mean, where to start

Getting off Fentanyl, perhaps? :grin:

But that’s just more pure nonsense. I have repeatedly said that Trump is a sexual predator and most likely committed several instances of sexual assault. I could name dozens of Republican and Democrat sexual offenders if you wish. I see no distinction between scumbags based on their race, religion or politics.

You on the other hand have a history of refusing to accept Bill Clinton (and other Democrats) is a sexual predator, and defending scumbags like Tom Humphries and others.

Why did you say Jeffrey Epstein was innocent, so?

Oh dear

“She later clarified she didn’t mean rape in a criminal sense”

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

There is such a thing as non-criminal rape now according to labane

They should make prisoners who don’t co operate read this stuff.

7 Likes

Where did I state Jeffrey Epstein is innocent?

Why is your default position to lie when you are wrong? Are you 12?

That’s what she said mate, check the record.

If I said I was 12 it would probably make you want to rape me

There’s no such a thing as “non-criminal rape”, pal

That you think there is is utterly disgusting

This one will follow you around for a long time

Can ye fuck off the pair of ye? Ye are taking all the enjoyment out of this whole sordid affair.

2 Likes

at least he wont have to flee to oz, unlike that girl you stalked

Are you still obsessed with that rape fantasy, mate?

No surprise it always come back to rape fantasies and stalking fantasies with you

Just like it did in that courtroom when you made fun of rape victims behind their back

Just like @anon7035031, you’re another one that never considered rape a crime

deflection as usual from sid the rapist.