Epsteins 'suicide'

Not sure how you would consider somebody a rapist when you don’t consider rape a crime, mate

I suppose when you’re a slaphead who hates everybody, rape becomes your only way of getting laid

youre obsessed with rape, almost as much as you were obsessed with that poor girl who moved to ozx to try and shake you off. imagine her shock and horror when she saw you there

as always, my advice to you is to seek help. you clearly have significant difficulties. festering and stewing on the internet isnt helping you

The only person who is obsessed with her is yourself pal, you have been for years

So weird

Why, like @anon7035031, do you not consider rape a crime, as has consistently been shown on these pages over the years?

You keep avoiding that question

Do you think it’s appropriate for somebody who doesn’t consider rape a crime, like yourself, to be in courtrooms making vile jokes behind rape victims backs?

You’ve literally admitted on this forum to doing this

Like @anon7035031, you are a serious danger to women

what a crock of shit, then again youre a rapist.

Right-wing nutcases like yourself always just shout “rapist” at somebody when they have no argument against them

Yet the reality is, you don’t consider rape a crime

Rape is a very serious crime, mate - it’s a shame somebody has to tell you that - and yet we have a rape lover like yourself in our criminal justice system

That’s a matter of serious public concern

I’m not feeling the love in this exchange. I know it’s there but I’m just not feeling it.

6 Likes

Aren’t you the fella that dismissed the student being raped by his teacher a few weeks back as a bit of high jink?

Sydney and Labanes relationship evolution over time in South park form would be like the Richard Dawkins and Mr Garrisson episode.

It starts off tumultuous with Mr Garrison smearing Richard Dawkins with human excrement before they both realise they had more in common than they wished or thought. They fall in love and in the words of WB a terrible beauty is born.

images%20(4)

6 Likes

again, classic deflection. shouting rapist doesnt absolve you of your crimes in oz, not does it absolve you of your sex crimes in temple bar when you got off by peeing on a load of people from a balcony.

youre a serial sex offender and saying everyone else is a rapist is indicative of the dissociative disorder that you have, among the many many issues you suffer from.

He wasn’t raped

Weird that we have another nutcase here claiming fictional rape

This forum sure does produce some nutcases

Wow, you have a peeing fantasy as well as a rape fantasy

It’s amazing what rape-loving deviants like yourself will admit to when they’re in a state of sexual arousal :grin:

Anything else you want to tell us, you utter deviant freak?

I was just about to say that

1 Like

like i said dissociative disorder.

3 Likes

Wow, you’re utterly obsessed :smiley:

Spending half an hour trawling through old posts in order to get your sexual kicks :smile:

What a sad life

Your rape fantasies will always follow you around, mate

face it sid, you are, if you’ll pardon the pun you sick pissing bastard, a busted flush.

Funny you say the words “busted flush” because you’ve been flush all morning entertaining your rape fantasies, before busting one out to them

I suppose that’s better than actually raping someone - which is your preferred release for your anxieties

Gas cunts.

5 Likes

I thought it was weird that Sid was calling art a rapist on another thread but now that I’ve read the last 30 posts above it all makes sense…

A lot of wow’ing going on here.

You can’t spell rapist without art

Just add pis

It literally all adds up