Epsteins 'suicide'

This is TFK,everything takes a "weird " turn here

2 Likes

First you sanction a portrait of Adam Johnson now this?

Are you setting up the Didsbury branch of NAMBLA or something?

3 Likes

Not a great thread for mouseys big news alright

Itā€™s Monday.

It was a strange thread choice for @anon61878697 to make his big announcement indeed. Also Flattyā€™s indecipherable rant has really thrown the cat amongst the pigeons here, no one has a clue what the fuck is going on. At least it hasnt been ruined by sid and labane yet

1 Like

Iā€™m tired mate. I was busy happily rooting for garden city in last chance U, when herself came home. Firstly she wanted me to talk to her, when Iā€™m so tired I canā€™t speak, then she decided I had to turn it off for a family tea when thereā€™s only three of us here, then, when I turned it back on, she told me I watched some absolute crap, and then threw me out as her fucking pilates group have arrived. Iā€™m now in the bath too tired to read my book, and back for another hoor of a day at 6am.

1 Like

Utterly henpecked. You craytur you.

I fucking am. And she spends hours watching strictly come dancing with my lass every Saturday night. Not a peep out of me. She then had the gall to tell me I rarely washed up, when I was busy washing the pans. I told her I was too fucking busy paying for them, which went as well as youā€™d expect.

3 Likes

That sucks. If you need cheering up have a gander through this thread, works for everyone else

1 Like

You need to tune in to the Fathers thread.

Any bullet points mate?

No need for that

You did nothing wrong. Basically youā€™re saying that a stiff cock has no conscience, meanwhile lads are looking left and right and saying not me boss.

A bunk bed no less. How convenient in a cell he shared with no one.

Itā€™s been going on for a long while now.

This is the most ridiculous thing Iā€™ve ever heard.

werent the ancient greeks and romans at it wholesale also when using trainee soldiers to keep them warm at night
there was a reference to it in the irish media somewhere a few years back when some fella was trying to normalise gay men idolising teenage boys-
i remember the way it was done very cynical but its just another vector i guess to the issues you have outlined

david norris, presidential candidate.

he was advocating for pederasty.

1 Like

The dirty dirty bastard

yeah - i remember it now
the pompous way in which he was describing it also - ā€œthe adolescent male is seen as pure in the eyes of gods who cuckolded them between their collective loinsā€¦ā€
cc @Tassotti

a ā€œmanā€ like this running for the highest office in the country and the whole lot of ā€œequalityā€ nazis falling blindly in

1 Like