Epsteins 'suicide'

I think it’s clear now the two main customers were Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, each clocking in at 70+ mentions in the Maxwell court case.

Not on the list:
Bill Gates
Elon Musk
Vladimir Putin
Adolf Hitler

Trump lawyer and Israeli genocide supporter Alan Dershowitz seems to be an actual paedophile.

Certainly makes perfect sense that working for Trump goes hand in hand with supporting genocide by Israel and being a paedophile.

https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1742747039287353475

Dershowitz’s “defence” is literally “but what about Hamas?”

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1742731367127912646

Isn’t this just the first lot of documents? As in there is more to follow

Throw this Jew down the well

1 Like

I believe so.

I’d say there’ll be just enough for both Dems and the GOP to both say they were 100% right about everything

2 Likes

Is the hot take from the awkard squad they were right because the left wing anti establishment royal family are named?

It appears so, also that their hero Donald Trump was able to do his own rapin on his own time in his own planes and islands :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The @awkwardsquad are delighted with the fact that Trump isn’t implicated in anything in the documents but are conveniently ignoring that none of the mentions of Clinton implicate him either.

The newly released documents name Mr Trump and Mr Clinton on multiple occasions but at no point accuse either of any wrongdoing.

1 Like

It’s a desperate situation we are in when fellas are waiting to see a list of sex offenders so they can point score on here.

6 Likes

What’s the Man United teamsheet got to do with anything?

14 Likes

Dershowitz, Epstein, Weinstein, Polanski…anyone seeing a trend?

In my country there is problem

1 Like

and the problem can never be mentioned…

I noted this at the time.

Here’s a picture of Mr. Brunel when he was less dead.

Ziiiiiinnnng

Do you think Clinton was going over waterskiing?

1 Like

What sex offenders are on the man United team ?

sacha baron cohen party hard GIF

1 Like