Epsteins 'suicide'

Motorboating

2 Likes

So people were going over to Gilligan’s island not knowing there were rumpy bumpy parties with young wans?
I can’t wait to see Britain First post photos of all the Jewish paedos.

A search of “Stephen Hawking” on Twitter is a must this afternoon

Humphries and Epstein trending on twitter in Ireland as well, it couldnt be could it…

This must be your third post now desperately defending Clinton. The snowflakes are reeling.

I made 2 factual statements but they seem to have triggered a MAGA moron such as yourself

1 Like

70 times mentioned, 26 times going to a pedophiles island. But nothing to see here. Don’t stop believing you simpleton.

Its bizarre. “Awkward Squad” move along nothing to see here despite a victim saying Epstein remarked that “Clinton liked them young”. Flight logs detailing at least 26 visits by Clinton to an island that was engaged in human trafficking and sexual abuse of minors. Mentioned more than 70 times in the latest tranche of documents. Clinton we know is a liar and in all likelihood a sexual predator. If things had worked out differently in the 16 election he could have been back in the corridoors of power in the Whitehouse and severely compromised as a result of his deviance.

1 Like

Listen so what if Clinton liked them young. Trump wrote mean spirited tweets. To the snowflakes which is worse? actions seem to matter little. But WORDS. HURT.

Trump and Epstein were associates for years in the 1980s and 1990s. In a 2002 interview with New York Magazine, Trump said: "I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life,” Trump added.

spoilers GIF

When it is said of a late middle aged man that he likes his women young do we now jump to the conclusion that he’s a paedophile.
Worlds gone mad :man_shrugging:

Hmmmm. I think the added context of him being pretty rapey and regularly flying to an island used exclusively for riding trafficked women allows us to come to that conclusion about clinton anyway…

1 Like

Wow

Notwithstanding all that he is not just some random middle aged man. He was once the most powerful man in the world who still as past president would have a fair degree of pull and sway. During his preidency he showed a proclivity to chase interns. There is a seismic power imbalance between the leader of the freeworld and someone on work experience from college or newly grad. If he was happy to do this unashamedly in front of gaze of staffers in the white house who knows what levels of depravity he sank to on that island. The Bleeding hearts club on here dont want to acknowledge that as they have been duped.

2 Likes

The Marxist agitator @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy liking an anti Semitic post speaks volumes about his agenda.

It was Trump that I was talking about. Post above.
So Clinton is a paedophile?

I’m not remotely surprised but I’m disappointed and sad that Bill and george are involved. They swaggered into the peace process here, brought a bit of stardust, a lape of money, and plenty of skilled patient diplomacy. Bill also made a sincere effort ro achieve peace between the Israelis and Palestinians- where his daliances with Monica didn’t do him any favours

Id imagine both are. Clinton was with epstein way way way too much for him not to have been involved. Trump is as rapey as they get and spent loads of time with epstein by his own admission.

They’re all dirty bastards. You don’t get to their position without a load of skeletons in the closet.

2 Likes

But they’re both paedophiles?
All those girls were children? I haven’t a clue,

https://twitter.com/shayan86/status/1742897962731110556?s=46