Epsteins 'suicide'

An assassination requires two asses

This was obviously a well executed suicide plan by Epstein with a little help from his friends. He was in a cell with a cell mate, so the first mission was to get rid of the cell mate. One half assed effort to strangle himself and blame it on the cell mate, cell mate removed. Get defense attorneys to argue he is not a suicide risk and is ā€œadjusting well to life in prisonā€, taken off suicide watch. Guards paid handsomely to provide the appropriate hanging material (normal bed sheets in that prison would be the strength of paper) and turn a blind eye for a few hours. Simples really.

But you said there was only oneā€¦

Youā€™re saying that, mate, which is a conspiracy theory in itself

It was Stringer who had Dee killed, Avon knew nothing about it.

3 Likes

Trumpā€™s DOJ controls prisons

Ultimately they allowed this to happen whether it was deliberate or not

How convenient for Trump, who just happens to be alleged to have raped a 13 year old along with Epstein

Was it a Mark Fulton deviant type suicide?

You believe everything you are told to believe

1 Like

The West despise Putin because he shows up their capitalist nature.

1 Like

I have to admit I am fond of the occasional conspiracy theory. Its the only reason I donā€™t have you on ignore being honest.

@Sidney and his reactionary ilk are putty in the hands of Trump and Farage and even Boris

1 Like

Russia is one of the most capitalist countries in the world

You believe everything the Russians tell you to believe and you tell everybody else to believe it too

:thinking::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Whereas once @Sidney had a mind that was critical and articulate now itā€™s full of fuzzy nonsence. A victim of the subconcious hacking from Trump, Farage and Boris too. Putty in their hands

1 Like

If you say so pal, if anybody has a critical, articulate mind itā€™s definitely you, or something something :grin:

Vlad sent the oligarchs packing. He has tackled the two biggest evils in politics today - capitalism and liberalism.

2 Likes

There was one lad iirc had a plastic bag on his head, an orange in his mouth, and a dildo where his thumb should be.

1 Like

Chuckle

All Tories should have plastic bags over their heads and oranges in their mouths

Theyā€™d speak more sense that way