Equality

The first step is to have equality taught in primary schools. Get kids when they are 4 or 5 and teach them about equality and LGBT

1 Like

Gay life would be much easier if they could be encouraged to come out as early as possible. Less painful for them and the family then.

1 Like

We need to build a country of acceptance, rather than hatred

1 Like

I remember once when I was in senior infants a dietician visited and told us to eat brown bread not white. I basically didn’t touch white bread for about the next 10 years.

You need to get them before they’re affected by societal prejudice, which they actually pick up very early. However I also think that in general terms you shouldn’t tell young kids too much about sex, it’s probably not healthy. I would recommend 1st class as the right time to talk to them.

3 Likes

Teachers are great influences at that age

1 Like

It’s only a matter of time before the liberals will be crying out to have parades to celebrate paedophilia. It’s the long term agenda for the likes of @Sidney & @anon61878697 . Pagan sacrifice of a different form.

1 Like

**[quote=“Tassotti, post:1429, topic:20412, full:true”]
The first step is to have equality taught in primary schools. Get kids when they are 4 or 5 and teach them about equality and LGBT
[/quote]
Teach your own kids and don’t be getting the teachers to do your dirty work for ya.

Modern parents are very busy, that’s why we have schools.

Catholic schools

You’re becoming more and more irrational on this thread … liked the crazed Gemma O’Doherty and other right wing nuts, it was only a matter of time before you dressed your crusade up as venture to tackle paedophillia …

I’m not a liberal per se … Liberal on some things, conservative on others … I just dont believe in discriminating on sexuality. And I thought (bar a few wums/ cavemen) we had moved far beyond that in modern Ireland…

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Hi Laz.

Hi @Liqourice_Pipes

Jaysus … How utterly unimaginative of you… Of all the things you could accuse me of - Mayo is probably the worst.

Disgusting homophobic comment.

Oh dear … someone is very, very rattled - they are searching the audit trail do dig themselves out of a massive hole :grinning:

I’ve been a homosexual champion on here for years - or a champion of homosexuals – whatever floats your boat … a bit of tongue up cheek humour wont take away my title.

Should we tell kids the truth about santa claus before indoctrinating them?

Deary me.

:rofl:

He’s still digging …

That post was clearly in reference to some of the plebs who jumped on a bandwagon to be seen to be on it …

but carry on digging pal.

Castrating the youth would be a good choice. At least make them go through intense psychiatric evaluation first before deciding whether or not to castrate them