Equality

I’m sure it is, but there may well be unnatural reasons why ‘animals’ are joining the lgbtqa+ community

Snowflakes?

There is no proof. It only exists because loads are doing it including animals. There is no test for it, we just take their word for it.

You can declare yourself homo now and join the section of society that gets streets closed to celebrate that they are sexually attracted to something, and whats gas is nobody can prove any of these people are sexually attracted to that something.

Oscar Wilde
Alan Turing
Michelangelo
Alexander the Great
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Harvey Milk
Gore Vidal
Wittgenstein
Foucault
Walt Whitman
Lord Byron
Gianni Versace
Tennessee Williams
@anon26343222

A great bunch of lads

2 Likes

Are you sexually attracted to anything?
Can you prove it?

Apparently it’s difficult to carry out any serious research on homosexuality in animals because everyone starts screaming the place down- because it must always be natural!

A professor in UU is hoping to relabel his work as a study into ‘reproductive health’. That way progress won’t get in the way of science.

Im human and i can prove that.
So are they shouldnt that be enough for them?

What about famous lesbians you misogynist bastard?

1 Like

You forgot graham norton

The snowflakes here dont seem to be offended by lesbians for some reason.

Sure there’s a wee bit of lesbian in all of us

Correct - we are all bothers and sisters and should love and accept each other as such.

There’s a little bit of Tipperary in all of us so?

Dont get carried away mate.

The environmental impact of Pride warrants further scrutiny

It pedestrianises the city centre, that’s very positive.

It also leads to a lot of rubbish being strewn everywhere, importing of cheap labour tee shirts, flags, and other parade related bric a brac. The carbon footprint must be astounding

Ireland seems to have an abundance of gays. I think conventional wisdom states that 1 in 5 are gay. I’m not sure if it is a metric used in our census but in Ireland I would say it is at least 1 in 3.

David Trimble has spawned a lesbo daughter.

Ireland is becoming the Gay Capital of Europe, its great to see it

1 Like