Equality

I hear a lot of perverts coming off with that sort of shite. When the gays have their own kids they can teach them what they want within the bounds of common decency or the law that’s there to protect children.

Turing built upon Babbages work. He proved a machine could be built to compute anything that was computable.

@anon78624367 I don’t flag your posts. I want ppl to see you for what you are. Can the person who is flagging him please stop. He needs to be exposed. God bless him and his family. Amen.

In my previous life he fucked me in six positions shortly before he died in 1954

Some night it was

Spot on.

Exposed? It’s an open forum.

You really are the epitome of a thick cunt

That still doesn’t cover at least 75% of the posters on this forum

You wouldn’t have to be Einstein to figure it out

He’d only be 107 were he still alive

Life and death is binary though

1 Like

The tolerant lads are discussing Babbage, Einsten and Turing.

The thicks are talking about busting their hands off gays heads

1 Like

Doesn’t count. You’re still a virgin

Many of the greatest scientists, philosophers, churchmen and hurlers of all time have been gay.

And loyalists

4 Likes

You come across as the type of chap who lost your virginity to a priest

And great men they were, and they did all of it without needing public festivals and parades.

Excuse me. He was a bishop!

1 Like

Insecurity and self-loathing ripping out of each hate-filled rant they post. Desperately unhappy in their own skin and driven demented by the sight of homosexuals having a good time in public.

I hope one day they find peace and accept who they are.

6 Likes

Cork is early next month then Galway at the end, will be the same craic on here then.

I assume there are some organizers nationally having a great old time getting to go to each one.

#MayoforSam2019