Equality

Is there an lgbt football tournament now?

1 Like

They’re dragging the arse out of it.

After you’ve got them to flog themselves and sleep on a bed of bricks you bastard

Why shouldn’t there be you bastard?

Many gay people do have their own kids, mate

I’m surprised you didn’t know that

Primary schools already have relationships and sexuality on the curriculum

Common decency is probably something you should put on your own curriculum

Can a tranny play camogie or what? Il ask avid gaa men who know it all like @anon78624367 and @glasagusban

Weirdo. Leave the kids out of it. Just because there are other weirdos like you…

1 Like

You’d be better off getting onto the Department of Education mate if you have a problem with it, I’m not a teacher

Or a father

If she pulls hard

Or a bishop

Limerick lads trying too hard again, no pun unintended

Must be tough for the smaller ones to get sponsor money with Dublin hoovering so much up these days in fairness.

We don’t need money. We will leave the excuse making for the Galway loser types. We are Mayo!

If I recall correctly the Limerick Gay Pride parade in 2014 was on the same day as the Kerry-Mayo All-Ireland semi-final replay at the Gaelic Grounds

I’m told that plenty of Kerry and Mayo supporters were lapping up the atmosphere at the parade

I can’t say I’m surprised but I am somewhat relieved.

Most teachers have very similar views to me on this subject mate, which is no surprise as teachers are educators who by definition tend to be enlightened

Thankfully backwoodsmen like you who are not open to education are very much a minority

Dunno. But it might give Mayo a chance of winning something if there was

1 Like

Any evidence?

1 Like

They are very conservative in Mayo