European Rugby Knockout Stages

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 756994, member: 180”]That Mario cunt should FOAD, that is septic.

Great to see Ryanair putting on flights from Cork to Montpellier, very nice gesture by Mr O Leary.[/quote]

I hope he rapes the lot of em…

Just business my dear mouse, just business.

I presume there’s no tickets left for the clash of the Heino champions and champions elect in Limerick this Saturday? Presume the best fans in the world have bought them all up to give their brave and faithful a rousing reception on their home patch?

I got offered full dinner & drinks hospitality to it there earlier. I politely declined.

No they’re still out there alright Mac, there’s not the same buzz about the franchises as there used to be, much the same as the National Team, I presume you had noticed this yourself though?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 756922, member: 273”]Ah there is getting a game slightly wrOng( I had my doubts about Cork and growing admiration for Donegal) and Cork lost by 2. He got it unbelievably wrOng and lost a huge amount of money (although I suspect he was grossly over exaggerating the amounts invOved.

My admiration grew for Donegal, this stupid cunt still rates Ulster after a shabolic performance. Once the South Africans leave you’ll see how bare they are. They have a few real exciting prospects, but they are not that good as last years final and last Saturday show. Munster are in transformation and still make a semi. Ulster are at their peak.

Anyway, the net result us he looks like a moron, ye lot look worse and Munster are still in it, Ulster are gone. End of.[/quote]

So the only difference is that he put his money where his mouth is whereas you didn’t?

But what of all the red army who appeared clad in their jerseys on Monday having not been seen in years? Surely they’ll be attending a chance to welcome their heroes home?

Mac really seems to be taking Munster’s success to heart, what a silly cunt

Not sure I follow you there chewy?

You are already sorted for the corporate box?

Yes, he is a fool. I don’t throw away money like that. But I probably earn it more honestly so maybe I have more respect for it.

You really watch alot of my posts and follow the GAA alot for a guy who dislikes both. Personally I avoid stuff I don’t like, when you grow up you’ll possibly realize this is a decent path to follow. Of course you could just be full of shit and you actually like an follow GAA or at best bandwagon successful Ulster teams but enjoy the support you get on Here from fellow trolls, I’m not sure, haven’t put alot of thought into it really.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 757284, member: 273”]Yes, he is a fool. I don’t throw away money like that. But I probably earn it more honestly so maybe I have more respect for it.

You really watch alot of my posts and follow the GAA alot for a guy who dislikes both. Personally I avoid stuff I don’t like, when you grow up you’ll possibly realize this is a decent path to follow. Of course you could just be full of shit and you actually like an follow GAA or at best bandwagon successful Ulster teams but enjoy the support you get on Here from fellow trolls, I’m not sure, haven’t put alot of thought into it really.[/quote]

ah here…

What a cunt… Our own Saint.

Calling Sidney, Rocko, Bandage, Raven and other assorted Leinster Franchise supporters. Does Schmidt let Sexton rot on the bench and keep faith with Madigan or parachute the Loin out half in waiting back in over the man who will lead Leinster from no 10 next season?

I’d stick with Madigan for what its worth, Sexton can always be sprung if needed.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 757284, member: 273”]Yes, he is a fool. I don’t throw away money like that. But I probably earn it more honestly so maybe I have more respect for it.

You really watch alot of my posts and follow the GAA alot for a guy who dislikes both. Personally I avoid stuff I don’t like, when you grow up you’ll possibly realize this is a decent path to follow. Of course you could just be full of shit and you actually like an follow GAA or at best bandwagon successful Ulster teams but enjoy the support you get on Here from fellow trolls, I’m not sure, haven’t put alot of thought into it really.[/quote]

I am an intelligent and humble person who is not afraid to voice his opinion. I dislike both sports you refer to, I don’t follow either - in fact I never watch rogbee and I only watch the occasional bogball game as there is little else on in sporting matters during the summer. I merely observe them from a distance and offer fair critiques, as for following your post, I follow your posts as much as I do that of anyone else - yours just seem to have a big flashing neon sign with “irony” on them.

I’d resigned myself to them beating Quins, local radio was insufferable on Sunday evening on the way home from Ennis after the footballers had gained promotion. Uber cunt Len Dineen was on Live 95FM telling a heart warming story of how Conor Murray (a failed hurler) was walking off the pitch at the end with a black eye when a female Munster supporter shouted at him “don’t worry Conor, you are still beautiful.” :rolleyes: . It’s shit like that that has turned me and many others against the Munster franchise and “project”.

Growing up in the backstreets of New Zealand and South Africa it was the dream of “Dougie”, Du Preez, Botha and co to wear the Munster shirt. :rolleyes:

Only three or four Limerick lads on the team, a token representation. Most of them are from Cork. They should all fuck off down there and leave the rugby to the proper clubs like Garryowen, Old Crescent, Thomond and UL Bohs. Munster rugby football is ever bit as false and contrived as the Celtic Tiger. Biggest game in world rugby (as per Matt Cooper) this Saturday even though in the mid 90’s this fixture was played in Dooradoyle with two men and a dog in attendance.

Low fucking Lie… :rolleyes:

Good luck Clermont.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 757440, member: 1552”]I’d resigned myself to them beating Quins, local radio was insufferable on Sunday evening on the way home from Ennis after the footballers had gained promotion. Uber cunt Len Dineen was on Live 95FM telling a heart warming story of how Conor Murray (a failed hurler) was walking off the pitch at the end with a black eye when a female Munster supporter shouted at him “don’t worry Conor, you are still beautiful.” :rolleyes: . It’s shit like that that has turned me and many others against the Munster franchise and “project”.

Growing up in the backstreets of New Zealand and South Africa it was the dream of “Dougie”, Du Preez, Botha and co to wear the Munster shirt. :rolleyes:

Only three or four Limerick lads on the team, a token representation. Most of them are from Cork. They should all fuck off down there and leave the rugby to the proper clubs like Garryowen, Old Crescent, Thomond and UL Bohs. Munster rugby football is ever bit as false and contrived as the Celtic Tiger. Biggest game in world rugby (as per Matt Cooper) this Saturday even though in the mid 90’s this fixture was played in Dooradoyle with two men and a dog in attendance.

Low fucking Lie… :rolleyes:

Good luck Clermont.[/quote]
:rolleyes:

Its a well known fact that the heartbeat of Munster Rugby is not Cork or Limerick but in fact Clare.

You really do have little or no interest in Rugby dodgy-keeper

I’ve no problem with genuine rugby fans, the few that are out there.

However the overwhelming majority of cretins who have attached themselves to Brand Thomond since 2000 are exactly that - cretins. No knowledge of the sport, throw on a Munster shirt to “fit in”, down a few Heinos, tell others to “sssssshhhh” when Rog (one of the few players they recognise) is taking a kick and bobs your uncle - you are a lifelong member of the “Red Army”, “the 16th Man”, “the brave and faithful”. :rolleyes:.

You have just described 70% + of modern day sports fans in general lad! #brokenrecord