Eurovision 2010

It must be a terribly humiliating moment for Germany to have to enter a song in English. Up there with the signing of the armistice in that railway carriage, up there, or down there if you like, with the bunker in Berlin in 1945.

Denamrk’s song is like a tenth rate rip off of Every Breath You Take by the Police. Yer man is clearly modelling himself on Sting. :rolleyes:

This is the end. This is the end of Eurovision.

Our song was clearly miles better.

This is an absolute farce.
We should withdraw from next years competition at our treatment here.
The Germans wrecked the entire continent and there are still cunts giving them votes.

We should withdraw from the EU and block all immigration for these Eastern European cunts over this. I’m taking this as a personal insult. To see a Eurovision legend like Niamh insulted like this is the last straw.

Graham Norton on the BBC referring to the UK as “us”.

Fucking fruit.

cant believe the poles wouldnt give us anything…
marty seems a bit miffed at the localised voting here

turkey still there dunph…

People clearly are stupid. Saying that Germany and Turkey’s songs were better than Niamh’s is like saying that Eros Ramazzotti and Julio Iglesias are better than Oasis.

Ah fook’s sake this is a fooking disgrace. Second last. These people haven’t a clue.

:lol:“what great shoulders”… marty commenting on the ukranian bird :lol:

The Maltese judge looks like a beachball.

He just did it again with malta, bandon cunt

“is it still christmas in belgium” … go on marty

The Swiss just gave us 6 points. I’ve always thought the Swiss were utter cunts, but they’ve just gone up in my estimation. I now feel it appropriate to call them somewhat alright sorts.

The jews gave us 6. I don’t know how to feel.

marty is getting quare annoyed i most be bored that ive decided to tune in and see how bad we do … at least we are ahead of england now

Switzerland and now Israel. I don’t know what to think. This whole night is wrong on so many levels.

in recognition of my contribution to the internet maybe… :lol:

Has the Cork jury voted yet?

did you conduct a “Vote Ireland” campaign amongst your yid friends?