Eurovision 2022 - Torino - Quattordici Maggio

The UK is despised and won’t hurl latex shorts to go go dancers.

1 Like

A vote for anyone other than Ukraine is a vote for nazism

The Eurovision needs an FA Cup style draw conducted by Sir Bert Millichip and Sir Ted Croker, overseen by Sir Graham Kelly to decide the running order.

The competition showcasing Europe’s highest standard of music must be seen to be transparent otherwise there is a risk people will no longer take it seriously.

For a fella who says he has no interest in this competition you are certainly spending as much time as anyone in here speculating on it. I’d say you’re a closet fan alright but not confident enough to admit it as it doesn’t have that widespread approval that you crave with every opinion you have.

1 Like

Yes my 11 posts are a sign of that alright :joy:

Fair play to you for going back and counting them for me, now do some work for your employer you dosser.

FAO of @smark

Gas Cunt :sweat_smile:

More posts than me, scarlet for you

Shur I’m flat out replying to @Smark

They’ll finish in the bottom 2 or 3 as usual

I’ve a few fancies for last place for those interested. Germany are favorites around evens but I think they are a small bit better than people think. Switzerland is awful and is likely to get 0 points from public vote but jury votes seemed likely to carry it out of the semi-finals and so I am wary they may pick up points off them again. Romania is awful too but their neighbors, the likes of Bulgaria will give them 12’s maybe on both jury and public vote. So the ones I think are a bit of value for last are:

Iceland 17/1 with Unibet, or 14/1 with both Skybet and Boylesports
France 40/1 with Unibet
Belgium 13/1 with Unibet

Anyone got the racing post recommendations? I presume Stephen Cass wrote it.

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

A remarkably dull song for Portugal there

Our four year old has just given #SUI 1 point. Too slow she said.

Ok Locke we don’t want to be hearing twee stories about your children all night.

2 Likes

This is terrible contrived rubbish from Norway. Surprised with them allowing this nonsense through.

1 Like

She’ll be off to bed soon chief

:+1::+1: