Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

I often walked up through Prospect at 3 in the morning on my way for a jaunt off a Mary I bird living on Joseph Street. There wouldn’t be a sinner out.

1 Like

Joseph street is a bit away from Prospect, if you were coming from Raheen side I’d say you walked passed it.

I often passed you after leaving her gaff myself.

2 Likes

Would the area around the train station amd Carey’s Road be considered Prospect? Anyway, long story short all my money was gone on booze so I hadn’t money for taxis

I can’t believe I was after you two

Yeah she told me she didn’t feel comfortable cheating on you

1 Like

no - that wouldn’t be Prospect at all. Prospect is small enough comprising of a few avenues from the Army Barracks to the railway line. Weston is there on the other side and then Hyde Road is separate. Careys Rd too.

1 Like

sweep sweep

Better than Stab Stab

1 Like

I always thought these lads were from Limerick? Always described in the media as Limerick brothers, Patrick and John, etc. Now I hear they are actually Tipp cunts. Some articles do mention this in fairness but the Limerick angle always seems played up more.

all very twee

Judging lads based on lines on a map drawn by a foreign occupier is very twee alright

5 different posters posted the same article across 4 different threads. :roll_eyes:

@balbec happy enough with that. Spread the point of attack. PR 102

1 Like

They’re not the first two Tipp brothers to travel into Limerick to better themselves in terms of their education.

Good luck to them.

Rent free

Worse, Kiladangan, Dromineer, Sailing Klub, Kunts

1 Like

There was a strip club below the Globe - Lapellos I think it was called, where ye kicked out of there?

The Globe itself was an awful spot. Was a kind of last resort if you couldnt get in anywhere else.

Sounds about right… I wouldn’t have been in a strip club anyways I’d say but sure look it, who knows

1 Like