Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

I heard that. Another guy like that would be Joe Plunkett. Cheffing down in Cork, happy out when could have easily gone a very different way. Very admirable

Where is Joe from?

Originally moyross and then the family moved to Weston. Red head fella. Good dude

Got ya … Know his older brother Darren well.

Yeah, I know him myself. Similarly, set himself on a better path than what he was on.

1 Like

Forbes will be delighted

1 Like

they flew a fella in to do it

4 Likes

I was considering posting it in the great vindication thread but I felt it would be crass

4 Likes

Doesnt sound great for the victim.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/man-critically-injured-limerick-stabbing-23895655.amp

Are we allowed a pass cause they woz forignerz

Tipp Town. If planet earth ever requires an enema, thats where the tube will be inserted. A proper shithole full of every type of scrotish cunt.

2 Likes

Sounds like it has all the hallmarks of another one of those Lithuanian ritual slayings.

Awful stabby those Eastern European lads

Where you ever in McGregors on Ellen Street? Used to be one of the few pubs that let us have a few pints in town initially when we were 16 or so. Would’ve been around 2001-2003,

Was a mad pub, that street was always dodgy enough, was a good base before trying to get into Doc’s though.

1 Like

Was a great pub for a while. Had a pal working behind the bar. Started letting in a rough crowd then and kind of went downhill.

1 Like

Was never in there no. I’ll always associate Ellen St with Utopia.

1 Like

There was some heads in there back then, good craic though.

Quinn’s wasn’t bad for a pint with a more alternative vibe on Ellen St at the time too