Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Akram in Drumcondra

1 Like

Ex cop indeed.

You OK hun? Back for more?

The ‘cop’ thing again :rollseyes: :laughing:

No, you have clearly demonstrated how dim witted you are already. Billy big bollox facing down the gun wielding nutters of the land :rofl:

No that was Charlie Chawke. Sure I was never a ‘cop’ ffs, will you try and keep up :rollseyes: I suppose you believe @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy really drives a forklift too yeah? :laughing:

Sure you were an expert when that lad was shot up the country at the start of the year, you were telling us all about how you bravely faced down the Limerick gangs who would refer to you by name and home address. If making up tales in a Walter Mitty fashion to strangers on the internet makes you feel better about yourself then so be it.

1 Like

I hope Charlie Chawke sees the damage he has done here this week.

Yeah that was a good one actually. Did you like the part about looking in the rearview mirror? :laughing: I thought that was a beautiful piece of prose.

Then again, sure maybe I was a cop. Maybe I still am. Who knows mush?

This lad is good in fairness.

1 Like

Charlie Chalke is sound he fed us with so much free liquor in the oval one night I puked all over his pub

4 Likes

1 Like

Went by the name of Jonen Dekay when he started off. Saw him when he was about 17 doing a track (‘Cold Mornings’ I think it was called) down at the rowing club on Sarsfield Bridge and it was excellent.

There’s been a bit of trouble in the LK hip-hop scene, where one of its players has been cancelled for shitty behaviour. The culprit is actually originally from Tipp afaik.

1 Like

Someone brushed out the shopping trolleys.

Is there beef among rappers? Do tell.

No beef. One of them bate up his girlfriend. I’ll WhatsApp you kid.

Paris looking splendid there.

NYC actually

Lovely afternoon and atmosphere down at the river, met a pal and family and drank 3 cans, where would you rather be,

13 Likes

How’d you get over to Paris?

3 Likes

A body was found in Mungrets G.A.A grounds was it?