Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Christ … Yeah I remember when I was in America and South East Asia, I was plagued with cunts asking me about Sean South.

2 Likes

Something about the Hurlers incident doesn’t sit right. Three lads at a table drinking pints. Why was grainy footage saved for/shared with law enforcement, especially if the place was as quiet as described by those who have seen the CCTV?

Did a concerned citizen bring to the attention of the bar staff that drugs were, allegedly, openly being consumed?

Or were they were being watched? Or set-up?

We need @Smark here.

I would surmise that they were already onto him and this was the only pretext they could come up with to arrest him.

Too much telly again

Huh?

Christ almighty. He probably burned the ear off a local abroad. “Have you heard of Sean South?” and the local “yeah yeah yeah”.

I thought he threw a grenade at the barracks door and it bounced back and killed him?

Bruno Mars has a song about it

4 Likes

I was reading a bit about it there on THE INTERNET - someone else it seems threw a grenade which bounced back off the barracks and rolled under the truck. Unclear from the pieces I read if South was kilt by this exploding or if he was shot by the Sergeant shooting from the upstairs window.

1 Like

Sean South was Denis Allen’s godfather. Two Limerick songs linked

2 Likes

He used to bring a young Denis to Donkey Fords for a feed of Chips and battered sausages on Saturdays… Limerick you’re a lady is an ode to the auld wan serving in Donkeys who was then a young wan… Salt n vinegar?

The Sargent couldn’t have been upstairs, everybody knows that he spied them through the door

1 Like

The hail of death did pour from the second floor.

Colm Geary is Brian Geary’s brother.

1 Like

Some stitch up job.

1 Like

Talk about being blown out of proportion, you would swear they removed evidence from a murder scene.

Worse to come in terms of the overblown nature of it

And one of the bean gardai is O’Neills wife

McCarthyism’esque.