Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

60k for 10 nights in NCW :smiley:

1 Like

Il be renting the spare room to some fat Yanks for a few nights il make an absolute mint.

They have a dodgy box it seems,

ā€œAll channels including US sports and newsā€

2 Likes

Castlemahon is the value play at 22k

1 Like

This reminds me of the fuss in the lead up to the Millenium New Yearā€™s Eve . The bonanza never materialised then and wonā€™t here eithe

Jaysus my house in the city must be worth ā‚¬30k handy.

you could get 100k if you had a nice sized one in Adare

so youā€™re telling me Irish people arenā€™t going to gouge Americanā€™s coming over for a major sporting event?

Iā€™m going to take the year off after the gouging I give them

4 Likes

Thereā€™ll be lads on the Hyde road charging ā‚¬100 a half hour for a go on pony and trap

1 Like

Are you joking me? I wouldnā€™t be surprised but thereā€™s walls built around moyross, weston and southill until the Monday after it.

JP will relocate all the residents to Sandy Lane to hide them from the golf tourists

Passed this last night, so recognise the pic. Right on the main road, and hawking it for ā‚¬60k a week. Itā€™s a classic roaster big house.

The Irish people would charge twice that if they got yanks dumb enough

I wonā€™t happen though - there will be ample hotel beds and existing holiday homes in the Munster region .

Jesus if it had a unique, modern design you might say something but this house is lifted from one of those templates; probably a couple of hundred versions of this house dotted around the country.

Will these places actually be taken up though? Iā€™d consider renting out my own place for the week

Theyā€™ll be snapped up alright. Iā€™m considering doing the same and will even offer to drive my tenants to and from Adare.

A lad I know from Kidare got 10k from a US TV company for his house back in 2006 in The K Club.

thatā€™s the road Iā€™d be taking, renting out the gaff and fucking as far off from the circus as possible

By God

Iā€™ll have to talk to the Missusā€¦

Half of Limerick will be in Spain that week