Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Website looks awful. It’s keytolife.irish rather than keytolife.ie stated on the video.

And all of my dreams have been locked up inside
But you came along and captured my heart, girl
You’re the key to my life

1 Like

Tea leaf tea is really really tasty. Tea bags are only a recent thing. The next time you’re buying tea buy tea leaves instead of tea bags. There’s big difference in flavour.

1 Like

I actually got a menu in the door for that Keyto place. It seems to be a subway with a few dinners

Throw up a picture if you’ve a mind to

Menus on there. Not cheap

15 euro for a sub.

They may go away and shite. Are they mental

It must be a joke.

Not a joke. :rofl:

You’d need to live in a proper city with plenty of affluence, like Cork or Dublin, for something like that to succeed.

1 Like

Notions washing over the city between pubs with arcades, fancy coffee shops and gourmet sandwich spots. All it took was the publication of blueprints of the Opera Quarter

1 Like

There’s no one in the city centre but heroin addicts and young fellas in tracksuits.

1 Like

This was big news on Morning Ireland today

2 Likes

Sporting Limerick 'innit?

Cool, that will be class!

Didn’t Frisbees hurl for Waterford back in the day

The Frisbys are a Mount Sion family. Most recently Michael Frisby hurled senior for us. A branch of the family emigrated to North Waterford and hurled for Slieverue. One of these, also Michael, played for Kilkenny in the 1984 AI MHF replay, which they lost to Limerick. His brother Ger is an FF Councillor.

Another branch, Noel Frisby, are big builders in the City.

2 Likes

Thanks for making me lol

Happy New Year aul stock

Victim impact statements in Munster child abuse case read out in court Victim impact statements in Munster child abuse case read out in court