Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Is it possible they were for businesses?
A lot of companies give out those cards pre loaded with €500 as that’s the max limit for a tax free employee gift.

2 Likes

We got 300 … Tipped down to Dunnes to do a Christmas shop ( minus crimbo dinner) with it after activating it online. Well wasn’t I left red faced at the till when it didn’t work… I had go away out to the car to get my Debit card and sneak back in and go through it all again and then pay… The online activation rarely works but they don’t say this :rage:.

I’ve never had to activate one of those Perx cards online.

That was the instructions we got… Mugged off. I had to ring and activate it.

You’ve still to get cash on to it tho and can’t see how you’d do that from quick look at that link.

You can top it up at a Payzone Agent.

That’s mad.

Cash is king!

1 Like

You said it.

Night shift in Foynes port tis some set up, do ships normally dock up for long? One across the way from me few lads out pottering around on deck.

Keep your eyes peeled for Frank Sobotka :eyes:

Those Rooskies on the Astrol are dodgy, be wide.

1 Like

Is that the one docked up? Is it longterm? Edit I just checked it’s a Maltese ship called the Kadri. There is a lad patrolling on it for the night now. I’m next to the Molasses plant some smell.

2 Likes

Just learned a guy Id have played sport with has been caught for armed robbery and aggravated assault for blagging a bookies on william st before Xmas

Weird auld world

Are they super Catholic? What a bunch of fucking weirdos.

Someone should have fucked a petrol bomb at them.

Is the fella who was filming and feuding with Cllr Elisa involved in this counter protest?