Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

I’d disagree there, most towns are like that now. Most are run down etc to the same level. Doesn’t make it right but it’s a good example

Who would that be now?

Jesus, I don’t know would there be many as bad, it was a shitty day alright but it really looked awful,

1 Like

Do they still have a weekly mart?

I was told that literally puts a lot of shit on the street.

Monday’s.

The Bank Holiday marts are always good for a few fireworks.

1 Like

And The Roaster Coaster

1 Like

I had occasion to be in Kilmallock this morning. The Riverside walk was glorious. Any cunt commentating on the town while viewing it through grimy windows could do with stopping and getting out for a walk before blowing shite about.

1 Like

Ah no its on par with most towns. Sign of the Times. Its not at the tipp Town level of shithole

I was up at the secondary school and it’s an absolutely beautiful facility, my comment is not intended to cause offence, most people wouldn’t dream of getting out of the car with the views from it,

Tipp town is streets ahead @Heyyoubehindthebushes, it’s got a thriving Main Street in comparison

2 Likes

Do you spend much time in Tipp town? :thinking:

4 Likes

Zero investment in the medieval heritage over the years. When I was a kid there were fourteen pubs. There are six now.

2 Likes

Would you fancy a night out in killmallock or tipp Town so?

1 Like

We’ve digressed, it’s nothing to do with nights out,

1 Like

How did the basketball go?

We’d a big win, felt bad for the locals but kids won’t let up :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The council even had a scheme during the summer where they would cover a large portion of the cost for main St premises to get painted. I’m not sure if Kilmallock was included in the scheme but its a great idea.

1 Like

I haven’t been in Tipp in a few months now but the main street has been like a DNG convention the last few years.

2 Likes

There’s no shortage of vacant units in Tipp Town but it’s a far more vibrant Main Street to Kilmallock, no competition.
I didn’t bring Tipp Town into it but it’s an apt comparison with suppose, and in the same neighbourhood.

It has probably three times the population of Kilmallock, it would be “the town” for a far bigger hinterland.