Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

I worked in that Supermacs about quarter a century ago. Lyons and McDonagh were great buddies, from same side of Galway as far as I recall. Lyons was decent enough but you wouldn’t fuck with him.

1 Like

Pat set him up first day apparently. Was one of the first franchisees

1 Like

Correct. I was firing up the burgers one day with big Pat in the kitchen beside me

1 Like

Sad to see really. Greed is an awful thing, and all on Pats side. Well from the version I heard anyway. I’m sure the truth is in the middle

Is your man Lyons grub better?

Supermacs is poor really. Its borderline shocking. I havent ate it in a long time.

5 Likes

I couldn’t see much difference. I like the El Chippo.

But there’s people in Caherdavin driving to Supermacs on the Dock Road now. Strange. Some people are funny like that.

That is mental. Supermacs burgers are poor as well. For me its all about the chips though and Supermacs chips have always been awful.

Fuscos, Enzo’s or even that chipper beside Ryans centra in Raheen are far better.

1 Like

You’ll love the El Chippo so……

Haven’t been, where abouts is that?

1 Like

You need to go to father russell road to luis, chips only or a batttered sausage etc. Wouldn’t eat a burger there but its magic. Supermacs is awful. Hungry lyons is supermacs on a good day. But its still shite.

2 Likes

I would class the likes of Supermac’s and traditional chippers as two different categories.

I’d say Enzo’s is the best traditional chipper in the city centre.

1 Like

You wouldn’t even be full after eating a supermacs or McDonald’s.

1 Like

They’re all the same really, the chippers in town I mean. (Except Donkeys)
Supermacs isn’t a chipper though, you’re dead right, and it’s a very poor ‘family restaurant’ or whatever it is

Costelloes is a brilliant club @Heyyoubehindthebushes, there’s very few places like that left, it’d be some loss if it was gone forever, I hope Flan gets to take a fiver off my kids

2 Likes

Flan would take it in the graveyard if nessecary

Irish cannibals on the high seas - Documentary On One

Limerick fellas ating each other

Fellas are allowed get married and all now… Try keep up

Tutvtut

Go way? Seriously :flushed:

1 Like