Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Theyā€™d a grand car park too

Didnt realise it myself. There is a serious lack of late licences in limerick atm. Walked around last night after 12. Only options were house, 101 or nancys. Didnt fancy any of them either. Thankfully i tactically work shorts (not the going out holiday shorts but daytime ones)

1314 is decent mate.

Was a focal point! All gammy hardware stores and paint shops but cos of the bus stops outside, Speights was central to town

1 Like

Completely forgot. Yeah its a good spot too

Fucking useless Gardai again.

World Lacrosse Championships Quarter Final from UL on BT at the minute

I was out there this morning, just passing through on a run, but it looks like a brilliant event, matches going on everywhere, I assume thereā€™s a load of categories,

1 Like

Saw a few clips on Twitter of the lads pucking around, theyve serious hand eye coordination. Will tip out for a look at the weekend

:moon_cake::old_key:ā€™s

1 Like

@balbec Passing through Kilmallock and the father is telling me the story of the devil playing poker in the old oak.

1 Like

Yeah. Thatā€™s one story. Another is about a woman dancing with a fella there and she looked down and he had cloven hooves. No one could ever make a go of that place.

1 Like

Same old story in every parish in Irelandā€¦

2 Likes

Loftus Hall in Wexford have monetised it to the max

Thereā€™s a Hellfire club in Askeaton where the Devil was supposed to have appeared. But given the whole idea of the hellfire club itā€™s probably not unexpected he might call in.

1 Like

It normally involves a days hunting, meeting a stranger, dinner, drinks, a dropped card, a cloven hoof and a skylight that can never be repaired.

3 Likes

Loftus Hall.

Two Ballybrown stalwarts there.

4 Likes

Hellfire Club back of tallaght