Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Just spent a bit of time out there, itā€™s an interesting game, lots of influences from other games, very tactical, but youā€™d want to be fit and fast.
Canada just absolutely demolished Australia in the semi final, there didnā€™t look to be a lot between the teams to my untrained eye but Canada were able to get the shots off and raced into a 14-0 lead before I left.
Strange game really but Iā€™d like a go, huge crowd around

1 Like

We have two lacrosse sticks here sent from an uncle in the USā€¦ Good oul craic trying to throw it around using them not v easy

1 Like

I used to toss it around as well in the US as a young lad, but itā€™s been a while and I hadnā€™t ever seen a game properly

1 Like

Stolen from my people by you pale skins.

2 Likes

ā€œYou was the first brother I ever seen play that sport with a stick. Oh whatā€™s it called? Lacrosse.ā€

ā€œPrep school boys used to pee themselves when they see the ole Bunk coming.ā€

6 Likes

I was in at 2 of the Ireland matches last week.
Itā€™s an entertaining ould game all right.
The cousins young lad made the Irish squad so thatā€™s why I tipped in.

Ireland gave a good account of themselves, topped their group and won their first knockout game before coming unstuck against the Canadians. They were ranked as 12 seeds going into the tournament.

Are you able to flake the fuck out of fellas ?

Iā€™d say when the refs back is turned a full back might put the net down over the full forwardā€™s eyes.

2 Likes

And pull him around like a hefty trout

2 Likes

Im sure if you pull on sham flan heā€™ll beush the cunts off

They hammered the shit out of Germany today, I was chatting with a few parents, all second generation.

Itā€™s tough enough at times, you can flake across the stick when the ball is being carried

1 Like

Howld the stick low so?

Alright sham?

Good to see youā€™re posting again :+1:
They tend to hold it high and two handed when going into contact,

Were you in the Turds before? Thereā€™s a spot available

We support your people.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/01/917033527/ireland-lacrosse-bows-out-of-2022-world-games-so-iroquois-nationals-can-play?t=1660860414650

Met 2 septics at the Fleadh she was competing in the fiddle or something he was over primarily to compete with Ireland in some Euros Lacrosse in UL the following week made sense in a way as no one plays it here really

I cried after reading that.

Little London :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

Unreal advertising for Gerry there. Heā€™s a gas man.

4 Likes