Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

1 Like

I see the full time LIT students are back. Parking every which where as usual.

But could somebody tell me when the “Masters” students are back? Do they start a bit later? What would their course outline be compared to full time students?

Research, taught?

ROD giving it to Monty Burns earlier. Cc @Copper_pipe

Earlier the Taoiseach was involved in a row with Co Limerick Independent TD Richard O’Donoghue.

The Taoiseach told him: “Deputy, you have been interrupting non-stop every time I get up to speak.”

Mr O’Donoghue replied: “Yes because you are not getting it.”

The Taoiseach said: “I have not interrupted you,” to which Mr O’Donoghue, a first-time TD, responded: “Because you cannot hold a candle to me.” :ronnyroar:

Mr Martin appealed to him: “At least have the basic decorum that this parliament demands, that you allow people to answer your question.”

Mr O’Donoghue rejoined: “You are not able to.”

He had earlier asked the Taoiseach to explain to people why the Government “continues to take VAT on goods and services at an inflated rate”. He said it was crippling businesses in the country and was going to drive the country into a recession.

2 Likes

Taught…

Should be up on their website but it’s not easy to find… 1st years not back till next week.

Hon ROD

Yea Thanks. I couldn’t find it either.

Masters students has a room booked locally but no sign of her turning up. Deposit paid alright but says no start date given yet. Sounds strange. Neighbour doesn’t want to be left high and dry. After turning down fierce demand all summer.

They usually start in October i think

1 Like

Mackey stand isn’t far off

1 Like

Not limerick

8 Likes

Embarrassing stuff here over the past few days from posters trying to land any sort of a blow on Limerick

1 Like

Just like the train station servicing Waterford city is in Co. Kilkenny.

No, the train station servicing Limerick is in Limerick City

5 Likes

Jesus Christ this is an awful mortification, will someone come in and help the poor chap

Eh, half my family is from Oola, mate! I know where Limerick Junction is county wise. Showing how easily it is to get a rise out of the @limericks around here.

1 Like

You thought the train station servicing Limerick was in Tipperary ffs :rofl: you’ve made a complete clown of yourself

As bad a beating as Hego gave poor auld Paddy Deegan.

1_Sausages-sizzling-in-non-stick-pan-while-being-stirred__01

4 Likes